Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    Spiral...Spiral...SPIRAL!
    I have that downloaded, but I am looking for a comedy.

    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

    Comment


    • oh yea, i watched Burn after Reading and it really disappointed me. It wasnt a bad movie, just not a good one either

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Brent View Post
        I have that downloaded, but I am looking for a comedy.
        A comedy you say...have you seen Fanboys yet? I have not, but I have heard promising things.

        Originally posted by Gay Ork Wang View Post
        oh yea, i watched Burn after Reading and it really disappointed me. It wasnt a bad movie, just not a good one either
        I quite enjoyed Burn After Reading. I liked it better the 2nd time I watched it though, Ill admit that.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Gay Ork Wang View Post
          oh yea, i watched Burn after Reading and it really disappointed me. It wasnt a bad movie, just not a good one either
          JK Simmons is so awesome. I wish he was in more movies.

          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Gay Ork Wang View Post
            oh yea, i watched Burn after Reading and it really disappointed me. It wasnt a bad movie, just not a good one either

            I agree. It was just alright. I expected much more.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Brent View Post
              JK Simmons is so awesome. I wish he was in more movies.
              He'll always be Schillinger to me.
              #Chop


              sig by BoneKrusher

              Comment


              • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                A comedy you say...have you seen Fanboys yet? I have not, but I have heard promising things.



                I quite enjoyed Burn After Reading. I liked it better the 2nd time I watched it though, Ill admit that.
                Fanboys has Kristen Bell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                Comment


                • Fanboys was just meh, IMO. Bell was hot but Dan Fogler just pisses me off all the time



                  <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    A comedy you say...have you seen Fanboys yet? I have not, but I have heard promising things.
                    Well, I'm a huge ******* Star Wars nerd, so yes I saw it and loved it.

                    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                    Comment


                    • Pans Labyrinth Choke Idiocracy Layer Cake, Pineapple Express, RocknRolla, TCCOBB, Oldboy, The Last Boy Scout.

                      What shall i watch?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        Well, I'm a huge ******* Star Wars nerd, so yes I saw it and loved it.
                        Any good copies online yet?

                        Comment


                        • RocknRolla or Choke.

                          or Pineapple Express.


                          Silverback....still the best.

                          +rep to Jakey for the sig

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                            RocknRolla or Choke.

                            or Pineapple Express.
                            i cant decide, tell me one!

                            Comment


                            • Out of that group Layer Cake.

                              Comment


                              • Layer Cake it is

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information