Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
    Any good copies online yet?
    Yes, several. I dont know about streaming but DVDrips, yes.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I got back from Star Trek a little while ago. The theater was a ridiculous (of course) and the movie was actually (surprisingly) really good. The writing was solid, it looked amazing, and the casting bordered on brilliant. Really solid film.

Comment

• i just got back from star trek as well, i loved it. i love me some sci fi

Comment

• JJ Abrams is already a very successful guy but, damn he is going to be HUGE on the big screen.
          Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 05-08-2009, 04:11 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5le9sYdYkM

Scene from the new Paul Rudd movie Year One. Looks hilarious

Comment

• I am going to Star Trek tonight. Will report back later.

I got high expectations in terms of SFX, which I love.

Comment

• I watched a movie called Push last night with Chris Evans and Dakota Fanning...twas not good. I expected more, it was directed by the guy from Lucky Number Slevin, which I love. Not nearly as good. Cool effects though.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  with Chris Evans and Dakota Fanning
                  That should have been the first hint that it was going to be terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    That should have been the first hint that it was going to be terrible.
                    I think Chris Evans is a great young actor, I thought he was the only good thing about the Fantastic 4 movies (he was spot on as Johnny Storm IMO) and his performance in Sunshine is very good. Dakota Fanning Ill give you, but I do like Evans and like I said, I was expecting better from McGuigan.
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• J.J. Abrams took a giant dump on LucasArts while taunting George by saying "That's how you make a prequel"

As an Original Series fan, the movie blew me away and exceeded my expectations.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                        I think Chris Evans is a great young actor, I thought he was the only good thing about the Fantastic 4 movies (he was spot on as Johnny Storm IMO) and his performance in Sunshine is very good. Dakota Fanning Ill give you, but I do like Evans and like I said, I was expecting better from McGuigan.
                        I was referring more to Fanning. Evans just pissed me off by picking F4. Not that I blame him, I'd do it for the money, too. Sunshine was great, and hell he was even hilarious in Not Another Teen Movie.

Comment

• Just saw Star Trek and even though I loved the movie, it loses a few points for cutting out Diora Baird..... :(
                          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                            Just saw Star Trek and even though I loved the movie, it loses a few points for cutting out Diora Baird..... :(
                            No Diora? Man, that was one of the reasons i was so excited for it...<3 Diora

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                              Just saw Star Trek and even though I loved the movie, it loses a few points for cutting out Diora Baird..... :(
                              She wasn't cut out, she was Uhura's green roommate.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                                She wasn't cut out, she was Uhura's green roommate.
                                No, that was some chick named Rachel Nichols.
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information