Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
    No, that was some chick named Rachel Nichols.
    Oh really? I didn't know who she was and just saw some sites saying that was her from google.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
      Oh really? I didn't know who she was and just saw some sites saying that was her from google.
      Yeah it sucks. She would've been 20X hotter than the other green chick. Oh well, she can be in any of my movies any time. :)
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Star Trek was cool, the new theater in my town is cool, 10 bucks for the ticket, however, is not cool. Tickets were 7 at the old theater, but it shut down because of the new one opening. It was a crappy mall theater, so I guess it's okay.

by BoneKrusher
        <DG> how metal unseen
        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
          Star Trek was cool, the new theater in my town is cool, 10 bucks for the ticket, however, is not cool. Tickets were 7 at the old theater, but it shut down because of the new one opening. It was a crappy mall theater, so I guess it's okay.
          Matinee + Student ID = Movie for 6 bones.
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
            Matinee + Student ID = Movie for 6 bones.
            matinee + student ID = $3.50

I win

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Yeah well, If my buddy who works at a movie theater wasn't in Japan right now I'd be getting free movies like I did this whole past year. :p
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• The new theater doesn't have student prices.

It's a goddamn monopoly. The old theater could've proved some competition, but nooooooooooo

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• One of my best friends was a projectionist when we were in HS and early college, so he would always let us into the times when they were pre-screening films before showing it to the public. Me and my friend go to to see Batman Begins like a week before it was released, it was awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    Yes, several. I dont know about streaming but DVDrips, yes.
                    Awesome. I refuse to stream anyways :)

Comment

• I've gone pretty movie crazy this week:

Watched Pulp Fiction for the first time (dont crucify me). Completely and utterly awesome movie.

O Brother Where Art Thou. Disappointed considering the Coen Brothers directed it. Gorgeous movie, story was meh, movie was too short. Clooney was pretty awesome, though. Overall, it was alright.

Persepolis. Beautiful, beautiful movie. Interesting story. Overall, solid, but that's about it.
                      Temple University Owls

Comment

• Persepolis was one of favorites last year. Nice choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by JHG722 View Post
                          I've gone pretty movie crazy this week:

Watched Pulp Fiction for the first time (dont crucify me). Completely and utterly awesome movie.

O Brother Where Art Thou. Disappointed considering the Coen Brothers directed it. Gorgeous movie, story was meh, movie was too short. Clooney was pretty awesome, though. Overall, it was alright.

Persepolis. Beautiful, beautiful movie. Interesting story. Overall, solid, but that's about it.
                          I loved O Brother Where Art Thou, fantastic movie. I'd agree, not my favourite Coen Bros, but a great movie indeed. All three are great choices, I loved them all.

The soundtrack for O Brother was also fantastic

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I cant wait to see this; I love Woody Allen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post

I cant wait to see this; I love Woody Allen.
                              As great as Woody Allen is I think Larry David is even greater.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                                I loved O Brother Where Art Thou, fantastic movie. I'd agree, not my favourite Coen Bros, but a great movie indeed. All three are great choices, I loved them all.

The soundtrack for O Brother was also fantastic
                                The soundtrack was the best part. I've been listening to Man of Constant Sorrow like nonstop.
                                Temple University Owls

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information