Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    We get the jobs, then we get the khakis, and then we get the chicks.
    Watching cinemax?

    Thanks BoneKrusher^

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

    Comment


    • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      Watching cinemax?
      Indeed I am oh wise one.


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • I don't know if I posted this, but Star Trek was a 10/10 on SFX, I'd say 8/10 on as a movie.

        Worth every penny for 2 hrs of entertainment.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
          I don't know if I posted this, but Star Trek was a 10/10 on SFX, I'd say 8/10 on as a movie.

          Worth every penny for 2 hrs of entertainment.
          I feel the exact same way.

          by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

          Comment


          • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
            I feel the exact same way.
            Dido.. Oops, ditto. As Dido would sing though, Kurk and Spock would go down with this ship, they won't put their hands up and surrender.

            Wow, I am lame. Great movie though, JJ Abrams did an unbelievable job especially with the casting.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Brent View Post


              I watched this. It was just okay.
              She's a favourite of mine



              <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

              Comment


              • I dont find her that attractive but she was good in that movie.

                Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                Comment


                • Watched Lord of War tonight with Nick Cage, and after a slow start, I found it to be an entertaining examination of morality in its many forms, especially the difference between what is illegal and what is immoral. I liked it alot. Not Cage's best performance by a long shot, but he was solid.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    Watched Lord of War tonight with Nick Cage, and after a slow start, I found it to be an entertaining examination of morality in its many forms, especially the difference between what is illegal and what is immoral. I liked it alot. Not Cage's best performance by a long shot, but he was solid.
                    had you not seen it before? I thought it was great...

                    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                    Comment


                    • Watched Children of Men today and I can officially say that I would move to Maine, Iowa, Massachusetts, maybe even Canada to be with Clive Owen.

                      BTW have you guys heard the rumors about the adaptation of The Odyssey. Anything with Greek Mythology sign me up.
                      Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                      the only hot actreeses are adult
                      Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                      players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                      Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        had you not seen it before? I thought it was great...
                        I had not. I have been steering clear of newer Nick Cage movies as to not ruin my very high opinion of him. I enjoyed it though. That and The Weather Man are his only more recent films I really enjoy. That, and Matchstick Men, which isnt really newer but is one of my faves.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                        Comment


                        • Just saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.........Absolutely loved it. I've been wanting to see it ever since I saw the preview but just never got around to it. I wasn't Disappointed. :)

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                            She's a favourite of mine
                            Did you like her in I Wanna Bang Your Sister?

                            Comment


                            • So major star trek fans are Trekkers, not Trekkies? Trekkie has a much better ring to it...even if it means you're a star trek nerd. Still sounds better.

                              I havent seen it yet but, I have a few buddies coming home on Thursday so, we may check it out.

                              Thanks BoneKrusher^

                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                So major star trek fans are Trekkers, not Trekkies? Trekkie has a much better ring to it...even if it means you're a star trek nerd. Still sounds better.

                                I havent seen it yet but, I have a few buddies coming home on Thursday so, we may check it out.
                                No they are known as Trekkies. On my way home from school today I saw a license plate that said "CptnKirk". When I passed him I gave him the Vulcan salute.

                                Sig by Hitman D.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information