No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is the trailer for the new Halloween. SIAP.

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3702784537/

Comment

• The Hurt Locker was awesome. That is all.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
        Klaatu barada nikto

Comment

• I'm gonna murder myself if I dont' see the Star Trek movie in the next two days. I think I'm having withdrawals; watching old episodes of TOS and Next Generation just makes it worse.

....ALSO, it turns out that I watched Speed Racer last night and that movie is awesome. Best movie I've watched in a while, extremely well done. Maybe a little long, but it has everything and more than I expected, and I'm not just talking about the action parts, not by a long shot. File that one under one of those films that the critics panned that is actually a spectacular pick.

Comment

• Am I the only one who hates Demitri Martin?

I need some movie recommendations from this past year or so to watch during the summer. Ive seen the big ones like Slumdog, TCCOBB, and The Wrestler but I feel like I've missed out on a bunch of other ones. Haven't been getting the chance to watch movies as much due to school n stuff.

^A Bonekrusher production^
            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
              Am I the only one who hates Demitri Martin?

I need some movie recommendations from this past year or so to watch during the summer. Ive seen the big ones like Slumdog, TCCOBB, and The Wrestler but I feel like I've missed out on a bunch of other ones. Haven't been getting the chance to watch movies as much due to school n stuff.
              He's okay. He definitely didn't deserve his own show though, which is terrible.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Rent and watch Midnight Meat Train. Sounds like pino but it was surprisingly good.
                This is, of course, if you are in the mood for horror.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Good recent movies that Ive watched?

1. The Hurt Locker
                  2. Choke
                  3. The Visitor (highly underrated)
                  4. Synecdoche, New York
                  5. Burn After Reading

Those are all pretty new movies that I throroughly enjoyed that didnt get a ton of media coverage.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

APS was right on with recommending Synecdoche, New York and The Visitor. Synecdoche was by far my favorite movie of 2008. I thought there was some tremendous films in 08 but Synecdoche just blew them all out of the water in my mind. I can honestly say that it is one of my all time favorites and I never say that after seeing a movie once. It was just such a ******* fantastic movie watching experience for me. As for The Visitor Richard Jenkins puts on an acting clinic and really the whole movie was just great.

Comment

• I watched Role Models. I wasnt too sure about it like 20-30 minutes in but, it kept getting better. I really liked it. Everybody was great. Even Mclovin.

Also that teacher that Sean William Scott got with was bangin. I dont fault the guy. haha.
                      Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 05-14-2009, 05:56 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

Am I the only one who hates Demitri Martin
                        Not a real big fan of his either. I don't hate him but I don't think he's as funny as he thinks he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                          I watched Role Models. I wasnt too sure about it like 20-30 minutes in but, it kept getting better. I really liked it. Everybody was great. Even Mclovin.

Also that teacher that Sean William Scott got with was bangin. I dont fault the guy. haha.
                          I thought the movie was funny. That teacher was naughty and smokin' too.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• I watched the first 15 minutes of Sta Trek on my computer, before I turned it off. It was pretty clear my little 17" monitor wasn't going to do this movie justice. Probably catch in the theater this weekend.

Comment

• Been catching up on some movies lately:

Star Trek - Kicked all kinds of ass. I am not a Trek-ie by any stretch and I don't know if I've ever seen an episode of the television show but this movie was way better than I expected. A

X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Good action flick and was worth the $7. If you liked the other X-Men movies you'll like this one. B

The Wrestler - Micky Rourke was awesome and should have won the Best Actor Oscar and the movie was okay. B-

The Changling - The true story factor is what makes it interesting but just an average flick overall in my opinion. C

Milk - Enjoyed it. B

Notorious - Was really looking forward to this since I am a Biggie Smalls fan but it was kind of corny. The best part was B.I.G.'s son playing "Young Christopher", it's amazing how much he looks like him! B-

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - About what I expected. It was interesting and I didn't think it felt ridiculously long like some have said. B

Slumdog Millionaire - OVERRATED. I was highly disappointed in this one. C
                              Scott Wright, President
                              Draft Countdown.com
                              www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
                              www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                                APS was right on with recommending Synecdoche, New York and The Visitor. Synecdoche was by far my favorite movie of 2008. I thought there was some tremendous films in 08 but Synecdoche just blew them all out of the water in my mind. I can honestly say that it is one of my all time favorites and I never say that after seeing a movie once. It was just such a ******* fantastic movie watching experience for me. As for The Visitor Richard Jenkins puts on an acting clinic and really the whole movie was just great.
                                I am pretty sure I was the first person on this board to see Synecdoche(or at least I was the first to report doing so), as if it matters. Haha, I've also seen Burn After Reading and Choke. Looks like I'm gonna have to give The Visitor a chance.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information