X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up looks awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
      i might give it a watch, im a huge horror fan.
      Let me know what ya think after ya get done watching it.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Lazy night tonight, I'm going to head to the theater with a couple friends.. We've seen Star Trek. What's the best choice, any ideas?

I think it's going to end up being Wolverine..??

Comment

• Angels & Demons is out I think.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
          2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
          2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• I watched the Day the Earth Stood Still remake...it may have had like a moment here or there but, it was mostly just a mess. I normally, atleast enjoy these end of the world movies, depsite them being well bad for the most part but, I wasnt really into this one all that much. Pretty bad indeed.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
              Angels & Demons is out I think.
              Everything I've read says, "yawwwn". I don't know, I think it might make me think a little too hard. After a week of finals and term papers, my brain is basically shut down.

Comment

• Away We Go Will be epic indeed!
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                  Away We Go Will be epic indeed!
                  Ive heard nothing but great things about it so far, and Im really excited to see what Sam Mendes does with more comedic material. Plus, it has a stellar cast. Im really excited to see this movie.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I also can't wait for Away We Go. I am very exciting to see Mendes bring it as he always does and make a great movie. I think we can do great things with a comedy.

Comment

• I didn't know much about Away We Go until just recently, but of course I'm very excited for it now. Mendes is just great, and the cast looks like one that I'd really enjoy. I'm really looking forward to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                        I didn't know much about Away We Go until just recently, but of course I'm very excited for it now. Mendes is just great, and the cast looks like one that I'd really enjoy. I'm really looking forward to it.
                        Same here. I heard about a Mendez project with Krasinski awhile back, but I didn't know it was coming out so soon. I just checked out the trailer right now and it looks amazing.
                        Last edited by Paul; 05-16-2009, 01:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                          I didn't know much about Away We Go until just recently, but of course I'm very excited for it now. Mendes is just great, and the cast looks like one that I'd really enjoy. I'm really looking forward to it.
                          Same here. John Krasinski is a BAMF.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                            Same here. John Krasinski is a BAMF.
                            I think that besides his obvious comedic chops, we are all going to be blown away by Krasinski in this, acting wise. He looks like he will do a great job.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Watched Choke last night and I liked it. Rockwell was great.

Comment

• I think Angels and Demons is going to stink. The Da Vinci Code was awful. For a thriller there was no tension or suspense, it was really boring. It was still a success though so i see no reason they would deviate from the formula of the 1st movie. I'll stay away.

I'm probably going to the movies next week, gota decide between Star Trek and Terminator. Anyone who's seen both have any insight into those movies?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information