Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm still really excited for Terminator: Salvation. If it sucks, then oh well.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      What did everyone think of the Sherlock Holmes trailer? Downey Jr. as Holmes and Jude Law as Watson.
      Underwhelming. Trailer didn't get me excited at all.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
        how is the new fast and furious movie? My friend borrowed it and contemplating watching it.
        well it was really just another movie u can get entertained by a lil but will forget after a day or 2

        Comment


        • total win here



          Von Trier did defend his use of nausea-inducing imagery -- including a bloody masturbation scene and a leg-drilling sequence that could have been cribbed from the "Saw" franchise -- as artistic "honesty," saying to leave the shockers out would have been "like lying."

          Comment


          • Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
            total win here



            Von Trier did defend his use of nausea-inducing imagery -- including a bloody masturbation scene and a leg-drilling sequence that could have been cribbed from the "Saw" franchise -- as artistic "honesty," saying to leave the shockers out would have been "like lying."
            The trailer for this has me thinking it will be all kinds of awesome...
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

            Comment


            • Thor has been cast for the upcoming Thor movie. It will be Chris Hemsworth (Captain Kirk's father in the new Star Trek).

              http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/69...Kirks-Dad.html

              Sig by Hitman D.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                What did everyone think of the Sherlock Holmes trailer? Downey Jr. as Holmes and Jude Law as Watson.
                To be perfectly honest, Im interested to see how much time Rachel McAdams spends in that corset...Dear lord that was awesome lol. But overall, even though the trailer wasnt ZOMGZ good, Im still excited for the movie.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
                  how is the new fast and furious movie? My friend borrowed it and contemplating watching it.

                  It's bad, just well, bad. Cool action, but the plot really does nothing.

                  If you like Paul Walker and Vin Diesel...You'll be "entertained" which I guess is the goal. But it's just nothing more than a cars/chick/action.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by nrk View Post
                    Thor has been cast for the upcoming Thor movie. It will be Chris Hemsworth (Captain Kirk's father in the new Star Trek).

                    http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/69...Kirks-Dad.html
                    they should have used Johan Franzen.... They'll be sorry haha
                    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by P-L View Post
                      I'm still really excited for Terminator: Salvation. If it sucks, then oh well.
                      I'm still seeing it on opening night.

                      Thanks BoneKrusher^

                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

                      Comment


                      • I have this quote in my head but have no idea where it's from. It's like "You're going NOWHERE! You know where you're going? NOWHERE." And I have some vision of some big Italian guy saying it. Am I hallucinating or does it actually exist.

                        Comment


                        • Its from Boondock Saints I believe.

                          ^A Bonekrusher production^
                          #15
                          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

                          Comment


                          • Saw "Angels & Demons" the other day.

                            Good flick and I thought it was better than the book.
                            Scott Wright, President
                            Draft Countdown.com
                            www.draftcountdown.com

                            Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

                            Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
                            www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                              Its from Boondock Saints I believe.
                              hahaha oh yeah, the crime scene at the beginning where Willem Dafoe first comes in. thanks.

                              Comment


                              • Ron Howard





                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information