Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    The reviews have been iffy but, it does look beautifully shot as expected with Johnson behind the camera. Love the actors involved and the locations look fantastic and diverse. I want to see it as well.
    I never go off of reviews. If you think you will like it then go see it. The critics mostly go for drama movies and things that will win an Oscar but it still doesnt mean the movie cant be good.

Comment

• I am going to see UP! tonight. Yay!! With my 3D goggles.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
        I am going to see UP! tonight. Yay!! With my 3D goggles.
        Its a really good movie but you could probably save $2 by seeing it in 2D since there really isnt much that pops out at you in the movie. I usually go to the movies in the afternoon since you get discounted prices if you go before 6pm or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
          One of my friends was an extra in Year One and he hated it. He said they keep you far away from the actors and director and that you are off by yourself standing around for 10 hours. Then when they want you they get someone to go and get you and put you in place. It filmed out here as well as Transformers and Transformers 2. The scene when they are walking in the white sand dunes was filmed about 30 minutes away from here.
          As someone who got to see the filming of a Terry Tate office linebacker commercial........ QFT. Imagine having to stand outside. For hours, in a soccer uniform, in New York, in February, at night.

Comment

• I watched Rio Bravo last night and it was awesome. It greatly exceeded my expectations and was entertaining the whole way through. The dialogue in Howard Hawks movies are always great and of John Wayne is a stud. If you haven't seen it, take the time to go watch it. It's not a really exciting movie but its very enjoyable.

Comment

• Awesome. Wicker Man is on at 1:10 on the FLIXe channel.. whatever that is.

Wicker Man is awesome.

Comment

• whoa whoa whoa...which Wicker Man, the drama or the comedy?
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  whoa whoa whoa...which Wicker Man, the drama or the comedy?
                  The Chris Lee version.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The one which can be categorized as "awesome"

Comment

• Dumb movie.

worker bees can leave
                      even drones can fly away
                      the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                        Wicker Man is awesome.

the movie is so unintentionally hilarious

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post

Dumb movie.
                          I wont lie, I will be the first person to admit I ******* hate scary movies. Like I am a gigantic ***** that way. Stupid ones like The Ring or whatever I can handle, ones that are unrealistic. But movies like this that are based on a true story freak me right the **** out. My ladyfriend of the time loved scary movies, and made me watch them all the time, and this one scared the **** out of me. Maybe its my fear of masks, I dunno. But I was not comfortable watching this movie, knowing about the Keddie Cabin Murders and the Manson murders. It scared me, to summarize.
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• ABS what is your opinion on Night of the Living Dead??

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                              ABS what is your opinion on Night of the Living Dead??
                              Its a ******* classic.

Comment

• ABS what is your opinion on Hellraiser??

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information