Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It is not a ******* classic.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      It is not a ******* classic.
      Don't talk **** about Hellraiser!!!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
        Its a really good movie but you could probably save $2 by seeing it in 2D since there really isnt much that pops out at you in the movie. I usually go to the movies in the afternoon since you get discounted prices if you go before 6pm or so.
        My girlfriends son works at the local theatre, so it twas free. Even with the glasses. Yes, I know.....Awesome.


        Silverback....still the best.

        +rep to Jakey for the sig

        Comment


        • Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
          My girlfriends son works at the local theatre, so it twas free. Even with the glasses. Yes, I know.....Awesome.
          banging a MILF(I am assuming) and free movies....Awesome

          Comment


          • APS, what is your opinion on Commando?

            Comment


            • X-Men Origins Wolverine....f'n sucked...why the hell do they always have to take so many creative liberties? I would think it would be easier to stick to the source material seeing as how....it's already been written for you!!!! They totally slaughtered the Weapon X back story, tossed in a lot of cameos that made no sense, and how is Dead Pool supposed to be the wise cracking assassin if he loses his ability to speak? STOP MAKING MOVIES ABOUT AWESOME CHARACTERS IF YOUR GONNA **** UP THE **** THAT MAKES THEM AWESOME!!!!!!!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                X-Men Origins Wolverine....f'n sucked...why the hell do they always have to take so many creative liberties? I would think it would be easier to stick to the source material seeing as how....it's already been written for you!!!! They totally slaughtered the Weapon X back story, tossed in a lot of cameos that made no sense, and how is Dead Pool supposed to be the wise cracking assassin if he loses his ability to speak? STOP MAKING MOVIES ABOUT AWESOME CHARACTERS IF YOUR GONNA **** UP THE **** THAT MAKES THEM AWESOME!!!!!!!
                The 1st 5 mins of the movie as they are going through time fighting in all the different wars was really the ONLY part that could actually be considered "decent".

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                  The 1st 5 mins of the movie as they are going through time fighting in all the different wars was really the ONLY part that could actually be considered "decent".
                  Nu uh. The Ryan Reynolds bullet slicing was golden.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                    APS, what is your opinion on Commando?
                    The only Commando movie worth watching is Suburban Commando as it is the greatest movie ever.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                      The only Commando movie worth watching is Suburban Commando as it is the greatest movie ever.
                      Sometimes, I like this guy.
                      But I suppose this is common sense.

                      Wait a minute... Commando ruled!

                      Comment


                      • Did you guys hear that Will Forte's Macgruber is being made into a feature length movie?

                        Greatest idea ever? haha.


                        Thanks BoneKrusher^

                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

                        Comment


                        • SNL officially jumped the shark for me when they made their opening skit a MAcGruber skit that was actually a commercial for pepsi. I think it was the Steve Martin hosting episode.

                          Comment


                          • The Pepsuber stuff was just terrible but, Macgruber is comedic gold. It wont work as a movie, though. I bet it would be better than Hot Rod, though. Preparing to be flamed for dissing Hot Rod...but it's trash w/ a few moments.

                            Thanks BoneKrusher^

                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                              Did you guys hear that Will Forte's Macgruber is being made into a feature length movie?

                              Greatest idea ever? haha.

                              Given that we know the ending.....




                              <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                Did you guys hear that Will Forte's Macgruber is being made into a feature length movie?

                                Greatest idea ever? haha.

                                bound to be the worst movie of the year. SNL has been unwatchable for like 6 years at least.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information