No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Differencing of opinion. Thats all this is. I can understand why someone wouldn't like it. So to each his own.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
      ********. If you had a cancer that said you were going to die within...15 years (again, whatever the number is, I think it was probably closer to 20), the first few years you'd be perfectly healthy but the last few years you would most likely be a useless vegetable, you're telling me the non selfish thing to do is leave your new born baby and wife?
      It wasn't his health it was the fact that he couldn't raise a child when he himself was getting younger. He wanted his child to have a normal life and so he left before she was born so she wouldn't know he ever existed. He knew that his condition would prevent him from being a good father and so, unselfishly he left. You're completely missing the point of the movie. It wasn't to show the audience what it would be like if someone actually aged backwards, but Fincher used that scenario rather to get his message across about life and death.
      Last edited by Todd Bertuzzi; 06-05-2009, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• I just watched the trailer for "Shrink" and I am very very excited for it. Looks great. Spacey is the ****.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          I just watched the trailer for "Shrink" and I am very very excited for it. Looks great. Spacey is the ****.
          You have a link?
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            You have a link?
            www.apple.com/trailers
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Just got back from The Hangover and it was ******* hilarious.

Comment

• Went to see the Hangover and it was sold out.... :(

Have to wait until tomorrow.
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Oh. I put it in the wrong thread. I loved The Hangover. Ours was sold out too. We got tickets, but had to sit in the very front row. And it was still great.
                  Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• I'll wait to see the hangover till next week...I hate super crowded movies. Can't wait to see it though.

Ed Helms+Rob Riggle=comedic masters

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                    Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                    i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                    Originally posted by Job
                    NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                      I'll wait to see the hangover till next week...I hate super crowded movies. Can't wait to see it though.

Ed Helms+Rob Riggle=comedic masters
                      Same here. Plus I like saving the $2 by going in the afternoon when not too many people are there. There was like 15 people or so when I went to see UP last week. Less people equals less chance that someone will keep opening their phone and texting throughout the movie or doing something else annoying.

Comment

• It's amazing the **** that they film in my neighbourhood. Right now they're filming some rom com with Rachel McAdams before MTV's The City it's ridiculous. I'm probably going to end up in one of these movies

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                          It's amazing the **** that they film in my neighbourhood. Right now they're filming some rom com with Rachel McAdams before MTV's The City it's ridiculous. I'm probably going to end up in one of these movies
                          You should seduce Rachel McAdams with your fischstache. Its really the only viable option left at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                            It's amazing the **** that they film in my neighbourhood. Right now they're filming some rom com with Rachel McAdams before MTV's The City it's ridiculous. I'm probably going to end up in one of these movies
                            I'm in love with Rachel McAdams.

Comment

• I cant wait to see Moon. I've read several reviews calling it one of the best sci-fi movies ever and others saying it's the best one in the last 20+ years or so. Havent heard any negatives yet. It's 13/13 fresh on rottentomatoes.
                              Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 06-06-2009, 01:32 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                I cant wait to see Moon. I've read several reviews calling it one of the best sci-fi movies ever and others saying it's the best one in the last 20+ years or so. Havent heard any negatives yet. It's 13/13 fresh on rottentomatoes.
                                I am super duper excited for Moon. I also have yet to hear a bad thing, and it has Kevin Spacey and the god, Sam Rockwell...I think it shall be spectacular.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information