Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone seen Body Of Lies? is it worth a late night view? or is it total garbage?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by HChu View Post
      Ken Jeong in Role Models still trumps any other Jeong role. But agreed times infinity on your point.
      His deleted scene in Knocked Up>anything he's done imo. Had me rolling for days.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        I watched Yes Man tonight and while the movie itself kinda sucked, and was a stupid premise, it just helped me fall more in love with Zooey Deschanel. I would marry her tomorrow.
        Winner winner chicken dinner.


        worker bees can leave
        even drones can fly away
        the queen is their slave

        themaninblack
        15

        Comment


        • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          I watched Yes Man tonight and while the movie itself kinda sucked, and was a stupid premise, it just helped me fall more in love with Zooey Deschanel. I would marry her tomorrow.
          I don't know if I'd marry her; I'd be really dirty with her though. ;)




          2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

          Comment


          • Zooey Deschanel is Jesus with a vag

            by BoneKrusher
            <DG> how metal unseen
            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

            Comment


            • One of the few comedic actresses who dont annoy me when they are onscreen. I was thinking about that the other day, there arent alot of super funny actresses out there. You have Fey and Poehler, Wiig sometimes, Zooey, Leslie Mann...bah now I am out.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                One of the few comedic actresses who dont annoy me when they are onscreen. I was thinking about that the other day, there arent alot of super funny actresses out there. You have Fey and Poehler, Wiig sometimes, Zooey, Leslie Mann...bah now I am out.
                Jane Lynch is pretty funny as well.
                #Chop


                sig by BoneKrusher

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                  Jane Lynch is pretty funny as well.
                  Illinois State!

                  I would add Elizabeth Banks.

                  Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

                  Comment


                  • Kristen Bell ftw

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                      I watched Yes Man tonight and while the movie itself kinda sucked, and was a stupid premise, it just helped me fall more in love with Zooey Deschanel. I would marry her tomorrow.
                      There's really nothing special about Zooey and she broke new grounds of awful in The Happening.


                      RIP TheManInBlack

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                        Kristen Bell ftw
                        I wouldnt consider Kristen Bell a comedic actress. She did one comedy, and she wasnt even funny in it, more just eye candy then anything.

                        Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        There's really nothing special about Zooey and she broke new grounds of awful in The Happening.
                        Well I havent seen The Happening! So there! And Zooey might have the best eyes in Hollywood. And she can sing! And she is funny and pretty and everything good in the world!

                        I HATE YOU FOR SAYING SHE ISNT SPECIAL!
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                          I wouldnt consider Kristen Bell a comedic actress. She did one comedy, and she wasnt even funny in it, more just eye candy then anything.
                          Fanboys?

                          she is also going to star in 3 upcoming Comedies :/ just because she didnt do a lot of movies altogether doesnt mean she isnt one :P

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                            Fanboys?

                            she is also going to star in 3 upcoming Comedies :/ just because she didnt do a lot of movies altogether doesnt mean she isnt one :P
                            She wasnt funny in Fanboys either. She was just sort of there. I am a bigger fan of her after watching VM, but I dont really find her all that funny. I dont mind her as an actress, but she doesnt make me laugh.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                            Comment


                            • Keep praising the crappy Zooey while the real people will realize how funny and awesome Kristen Bell is.


                              RIP TheManInBlack

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                Keep praising the crappy Zooey while the real people will realize how funny and awesome Kristen Bell is.
                                good thing he has no idea

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information