No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just bought High Fidelity and Say Anything yesterday. Are there any other good John Cusack movies worth buying or checking out?

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
      I just bought High Fidelity and Say Anything yesterday. Are there any other good John Cusack movies worth buying or checking out?
      Both are ******* awesome. I like High Fidelity more then Say Anything, but I think I am in the minority there.

As for other Cusack movies, I quite enjoyed Grosse Point Blank. Runaway Jury is a cool movie, Identity is a legit thriller with a cool ending, and of course, saved the best for last, one of my all time favorites, Being John Malkovich.

Oh, The Griftors is cool too.

But that could just be my blind man love for Cusack speaking on some of those movies.

EDIT: And Con Air and The Thin Red Line. Cusack is legit.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        Both are ******* awesome. I like High Fidelity more then Say Anything, but I think I am in the minority there.

As for other Cusack movies, I quite enjoyed Grosse Point Blank. Runaway Jury is a cool movie, Identity is a legit thriller with a cool ending, and of course, saved the best for last, one of my all time favorites, Being John Malkovich.

Oh, The Griftors is cool too.

But that could just be my blind man love for Cusack speaking on some of those movies.

EDIT: And Con Air and The Thin Red Line. Cusack is legit.
        Yeah I Really like Cusack. I've seen Runaway Jury and I have Con Air and the Thin Red Line. I'm going to blockbuster tomorrow so I'll definitely check the other ones out. Thanks man!

I've been told I look exactly like a young Cusak by a few people. I just say....Hey sweet and kinda laugh it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          Antz was better! Woody Allen ftw!
          Antz sucked

Comment

I just bought High Fidelity and Say Anything yesterday. Are there any other good John Cusack movies worth buying or checking out?
            Definitely check out Better Off Dead if you haven't already.

Comment

• toy story, everything else imo.

Comment

• Toy Story 2, then everything else.

Comment

• Surprised at the lack of Finding Nemo love. It should be right behind toy story.

Comment

• Toy Story
                    Up
                    Toy Story 2
                    The Incredibles
                    Monsters Inc.
                    Wall-E
                    Finding Nemo
                    Ratatouille
                    A Bug's Life
                    Cars

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Just saw the Hangover the only way it should be seen: Drunk and stoned. Laughed my ass off but not sure I liked it as much as Superbad or even Knocked Up.

The best part was going to the bathroom with a friend, being alone in the bathroom with said friend and some girl stuck her head in while we were both pissing and said "im telling management about you perverts!". I was stoned and paranoid and this just freaked me the **** out thinking maybe my dick rubbed up against a girls face or something while I was doing the ass slide thru the aisle to get to the bathroom.

Comment

Grosse Point Blank

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Adventureland was really good for some laughs. I wasn't dying but there was funny stuff throughout. Matt Bush (the rollover minutes guy) was a lot of good fun. Greg Mottola has yet to serve me something unpleasant. Can't wait to see how he works with Pegg and Frost.

I really hope The Brothers Bloom is up for another week, I highly doubt I'll be able to see it tomorrow.

Comment

• Where did you see adventureland? Been waiting for it to hit the net, havent seen it though
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• At the $1.50 shows

Woo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                                was stoned and paranoid and this just freaked me the **** out thinking maybe my dick rubbed up against a girls face or something while I was doing the ass slide thru the aisle to get to the bathroom.
                                who faces the person and not the back of the seats when sliding through the aisle?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information