No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you watch Cinderella Man yet, Paul? I watched it twice today...I own it but, I always watch it when it's on, same w/ A Beautiful Mind and Gladiator. They've all been on a lot recently. Three of my favorites.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      I rented Superbad. 3rd time i've seen it and it's still hilarious
      I just watched that for the 1st time loved it!

I have watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation 34 times in the last 3 weeks.
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
        I just watched that for the 1st time loved it!

I have watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation 34 times in the last 3 weeks.
        I'm waiting for TBS to air their annual 7 Days of A Christmas Story. I love that movie

Comment

• Christmas Story is my 3rd fav Xmas movie. Die hard being number 2 if that counts
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Christmas Story is my 3rd fav Xmas movie. Die hard being number 2 if that counts
            It definitely counts.

Originally posted by Halsey
            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Sweeeeeeet

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                Did you watch Cinderella Man yet, Paul? I watched it twice today...I own it but, I always watch it when it's on, same w/ A Beautiful Mind and Gladiator. They've all been on a lot recently. Three of my favorites.
                Naw, not yet. Just finished the Prestige and now watching the Untouchables, since I got it a couple days ago and I haven't got a chance to get through it yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  Did you watch Cinderella Man yet, Paul? I watched it twice today...I own it but, I always watch it when it's on, same w/ A Beautiful Mind and Gladiator. They've all been on a lot recently. Three of my favorites.
                  gladiator is teh shizz

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                    Naw, not yet. Just finished the Prestige and now watching the Untouchables, since I got it a couple days ago and I haven't got a chance to get through it yet.

THISH IZ A RAID!

Comment

• Oh, whoever recommended the Boondock Saints, that's an Hour and Half of my life I'll never have back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                        Oh, whoever recommended the Boondock Saints, that's an Hour and Half of my life I'll never have back.
                        wha wha what? that movies sweet

Comment

• The Departed is my 4th favorite movie ever

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
                            wha wha what? that movies sweet

Yeah its one my all time favorites. Even though some assholes I know say Duffy is a wannabe Tarantino. I don't buy that.

Comment

The Departed is my 4th favorite movie ever
                              i personally thought it was overrated

Comment

• See I have watched it maybe 100 times and I think the script is genious. Great acting. It was great

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information