No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight I had the displeasure of seeing Land of the Lost. I badly wanted to see the Hangover again, or even Up, but the girl I went with wanted to see LOTL for some reason. Damn I want those 2 hours back.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
      but the girl I went with wanted to see LOTL for some reason.
      This should have been posted in the Relationship Advice Thread. haha

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
        I just checked it out and indeed it does. I've been waiting for this movie since its details came out and I love the cast. Emily Mortimer maybe one of most underrated actresses out there right now.

And for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Doesn't look like a Scorsese movie. Looks more like a Hitchock type movie.

Looks amazing though, and it probably will be.

I just watched the trailer for 2012 recently and I forgot just how much I can't wait to see this damn movie. It's looks incredible.
        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
        Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
        I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
        Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
        Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
        I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
        Originally posted by GoRavens
        Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBanger View Post
          Doesn't look like a Scorsese movie. Looks more like a Hitchock type movie.

Looks amazing though, and it probably will be.

I just watched the trailer for 2012 recently and I forgot just how much I can't wait to see this damn movie. It's looks incredible.
          People said the same thing about Terminator Salvation which also had a ****** director so don't get your hopes up too much.

Comment

• Anyone see the movie Franklyn? I wanted to see it after I saw the trailer a long time ago and well, I havent heard much about it since then.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
              People said the same thing about Terminator Salvation which also had a ****** director so don't get your hopes up too much.
              McG is better than Roland Emmerich.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• http://www.contracostatimes.com/ente...nt/ci_12380356

The project seems such a natural fit you wonder why no one thought of it before: Martin Scorsese's going to direct a film biography about Frank Sinatra.
                Reportedly, Scorsese's camp is leaning toward Leonardo DiCaprio, who has made three films with the famed director. But the studio behind the film, Universal, is said to be pushing Johnny Depp. Vocal ability apparently isn't an issue, as plans call for using Sinatra's original recordings. Another name being tossed around: Justin Timberlake.
                It have promise?

Comment

• Aren't Scorcese/DiCaprio working on a Teddy Roosevelt biography too?

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post

Righteousness.
                    only pixar movie that wasnt good.

Comment

• btw i saw terminater last night (ive been putting it off). i dont know why evreyone said it sucked i really enjoyed it. there was more action than there was story, but whats wrong with that? definately 2 hours of entertainment.

Comment

• Originally posted by alca1992 View Post
                        btw i saw terminater last night (ive been putting it off). i dont know why evreyone said it sucked i really enjoyed it. there was more action than there was story, but whats wrong with that? definately 2 hours of entertainment.
                        Story >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Action
                        i actually like to use my brain

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                          Story >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Action
                          idk all i know was i was entertained. thats what i go to movies for.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                            Tonight I had the displeasure of seeing Land of the Lost. I badly wanted to see the Hangover again, or even Up, but the girl I went with wanted to see LOTL for some reason. Damn I want those 2 hours back.
                            My friends went to see LOTL but since I was in South Florida I got to skip. woooooohooooo.

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by alca1992 View Post
                              btw i saw terminater last night (ive been putting it off). i dont know why evreyone said it sucked i really enjoyed it. there was more action than there was story, but whats wrong with that? definately 2 hours of entertainment.
                              It wasn't bad. It wasn't great, but the bashers are gonna bash it because they were set on that before it even came out. It entertained me as well.

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                              Ah c'mon. Sometimes guys just wanna see **** get blown up. There's nothing wrong with that.

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                              My friends went to see LOTL but since I was in South Florida I got to skip. woooooohooooo.
                              Consider yourself lucky. I'd be a lot less disappointed if I hadn't had to shell out about 20 bucks for tickets. If my friend wasn't out of the country I would have at least gotten in for free and only lost my time.
                              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I watched Ghost Town yesterday, it was really good.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information