Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    No one knows what it's about yet but yeah, the cast is indeed amazing. I'm glad James Franco was busy so, JGL could take his place.
    underrated much?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      Well yeah she cant act at all but, she is amazingly attractive. You can have your Kathy Bates, though. :)
      I keep a copy of About Schmidt by my bed for a reason.


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • He's amazing. He'll be one of the big name/go to guys before long. But yeah, now that he is in a movie with Nolan, there are bound to be many JGL/Joker rumors. Because, firstly he looks just like Ledger and secondly he's just a hell of a talent who would do atleast a respectable job in a tough role. I dont see it happening but, the rumors will be out there, I'm sure.

        and I dont know if you saw my edit but, Inception has a $200 million budget. That's crazy. I didnt realize it would be getting a budget like that. This movie is going to be huge. That's more than the Dark Knight, I believe. It should be interesting because, it's a sci-fi thriller worth hundreds of millions and yet, Nolan hates using CG effects and such. I cant wait to see what he does here.

        Thanks BoneKrusher^

        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          I keep a copy of About Schmidt by my bed for a reason.
          I just felt a cold chill up my spine. eww. I remember watching that when I was little younger, not knowing about that scene. mmmm.

          Thanks BoneKrusher^

          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

          Comment


          • Voodoo I think you meant the girls with the pearl necklace!

            Comment


            • Iron Man 2






              Thanks BoneKrusher^

              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

              Comment


              • Mickey Rourke looks badass.

                Comment


                • If you look closely, you can see the Hulkbuster/War Machine armor behind RDJ in the 3rd picture...Im so pumped to see how they bring it all together, and I just know the Hulk is gunna be the Avengers villain, which would be sweet...I am super pissed about Don Cheadle taking over for Terrence Howard though, that makes little to no sense to me, I dont care if he wanted more money, pay the man, he was perfect as James Rhodes...ugh
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                  Comment


                  • yeah, Howard is a better Rhodes than Cheadle is gonna be I can tell, though at least Cheadle is a good actor and I think he'll be good with Downey Jr. on the same screen.

                    One thing I wonder is how they're gonna do Cpt.America. I think they should do the thing where his movie takes place during WWII, but he somehow is with the Avengers in the present day (whether they do the cryogenically frozen storyline or where the super serum makes it so he doesn't age over the 65 years in between). Cap America would only be right to occur during the '40s.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                      If you look closely, you can see the Hulkbuster/War Machine armor behind RDJ in the 3rd picture...Im so pumped to see how they bring it all together, and I just know the Hulk is gunna be the Avengers villain, which would be sweet...I am super pissed about Don Cheadle taking over for Terrence Howard though, that makes little to no sense to me, I dont care if he wanted more money, pay the man, he was perfect as James Rhodes...ugh
                      Don Cheadle is the man!!!!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                        yeah, Howard is a better Rhodes than Cheadle is gonna be I can tell, though at least Cheadle is a good actor and I think he'll be good with Downey Jr. on the same screen.

                        One thing I wonder is how they're gonna do Cpt.America. I think they should do the thing where his movie takes place during WWII, but he somehow is with the Avengers in the present day (whether they do the cryogenically frozen storyline or where the super serum makes it so he doesn't age over the 65 years in between). Cap America would only be right to occur during the '40s.
                        They have already clarified all that. Captain America's movie will be a WWII period piece, and the film will end with his being frozen, and The Avengers movie will begin with the discovery and unthawing of Cap in the ice. Its been stated in several interviews.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                        Comment


                        • awesome. Marvel is doing these movies right. I'm glad they're all interlinked. Thor and C.America are gonna be sweet.

                          Comment


                          • I'll be super pissed off if Stan Lee gets his way and Will Smith is cast as Capt. America.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                              I'll be super pissed off if Stan Lee gets his way and Will Smith is cast as Capt. America.
                              they should get schwarzengovernor : D

                              Comment


                              • Saw Gran Torino last night. It was good, but had a very predictable ending.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information