No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made some sweet purchases today. You know I always try to give you guys a heads up when it comes to sweet deals.

I got the Frankenstein 75th Anniversary DVD from Borders. Was $26.99 but They had a $5 off DVD's coupon so I got it for $21.99. Solid deal.. I don't know if all Borders have those coupons or not.. But anyways, the real sexy deal was at Target. I got the Godfather Collection/Coppola Restoration Set for $18.99. No idea why it was that cheap at all. I've never seen it for even double that price, so I had to act fast and snatch that one up!

Comment

• Aaron Eckhart is my #1 choice for Cpt America. Hes perfect for it. Hes got the look, the acting chops, etc. The only issue is he just played Harvey Dent, and who knows if he wants to play Captain America.

Mark Valley, of Boston Legal fame, is another guy I think could pull off Cap.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Just watched Xmen Origins and it was ok. Better than X3, but not quite as good as the first two.

Comment

• Though I am late, yeah The Hangover was kick ass. Best comedy of the year by far

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
          Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Pelham 123 was hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              If you look closely, you can see the Hulkbuster/War Machine armor behind RDJ in the 3rd picture...Im so pumped to see how they bring it all together, and I just know the Hulk is gunna be the Avengers villain, which would be sweet...I am super pissed about Don Cheadle taking over for Terrence Howard though, that makes little to no sense to me, I dont care if he wanted more money, pay the man, he was perfect as James Rhodes...ugh
              I read somewhere that Hulk wasn't going to be the villain in the new Avengers movie.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                I read somewhere that Hulk wasn't going to be the villain in the new Avengers movie.
                I would think The Hulk would be a member of the Avengers........ considering The Hulk was one of the original members of the Avengers.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  He's amazing. He'll be one of the big name/go to guys before long. But yeah, now that he is in a movie with Nolan, there are bound to be many JGL/Joker rumors. Because, firstly he looks just like Ledger and secondly he's just a hell of a talent who would do atleast a respectable job in a tough role. I dont see it happening but, the rumors will be out there, I'm sure.

and I dont know if you saw my edit but, Inception has a $200 million budget. That's crazy. I didnt realize it would be getting a budget like that. This movie is going to be huge. That's more than the Dark Knight, I believe. It should be interesting because, it's a sci-fi thriller worth hundreds of millions and yet, Nolan hates using CG effects and such. I cant wait to see what he does here.
                  The Dark Knight cost 185 million so its rather close.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                    The Dark Knight cost 185 million so its rather close.
                    Still, that was a batman movie. The huge budget was expected. Hearing that this one will cost $200 million plus was shocking news to me.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• I've been wanting to see it since it's initial release, but I finally saw The Wrestler and it was awesome. Sad movie but I must say that Mickey is the man.

worker bees can leave
                      even drones can fly away
                      the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• see this, because euro's make better horror movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                          Still, that was a batman movie. The huge budget was expected. Hearing that this one will cost $200 million plus was shocking news to me.
                          especially since no details of the movie have been released.

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                            see this, because euro's make better horror movies.

Probably the best horror movie Ive seen in the past 5 years. I thought it was very very good.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Michael Clayton is my fav movie from 2007. I didn't know what to expect but LOVED it.

Comment

• Alright, saw much of Constantine last night, decent movie, story is alright, liked how it went at the end. Keanu was ok as an exorcist, and Rachel Weisz was meh as a detective. Didn't know Shia LeBouf was in it, but he did good as Constantine's driver.

Saw Crash today, excellent movie. They really pushed that racial issue early on in the movie, and its basically the underlying theme throughout, but it was wonderfully written. The cast was just great, I mean they didn't really need Jennifer Esposito, but hey you got to see her topless which I can't complain about. The use of LA was well done, it could have fit into any urban area with a high percentage of minorities, but I think LA was perfect being that the title was Crash and LA is the city I think of people driving the most. The whole connection issue was a bit of a stretch, because I can't see it, maybe my only squabble with the movie, but its otherwise an amazing movie.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                                Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information