Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    School for Scoundrels was awful. And thats coming from a huge BBT fan. I ******* hate Jon Heder though.
    Damn that's five bucks wasted then. Should I return it to Walmart immediately, and buy something else with my 5 bucks instead? Like a number 12 from McDonald's?

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    This is a joke right? I think it's a joke.
    Sadly no joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
      Just ordered Batman:Begins off Amazon for $4!! woo hoo

Watching Idiocracy on Comedy Central...I forgot how much I liked it. Pretty freakin funny actually.
      Originally posted by Hawk View Post
      Damn that's five bucks wasted then. Should I return it to Walmart immediately, and buy something else with my 5 bucks instead? Like a number 12 from McDonald's?

Sadly no joke.
      I know walmart has Jarhead in their 5 dollar bin. You should buy that!

And I didnt like Idiocracy at all. It was incredibly hyped up, and I found it to be stupid and dull.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

I know walmart has Jarhead in their 5 dollar bin. You should buy that!

And I didnt like Idiocracy at all. It was incredibly hyped up, and I found it to be stupid and dull.
        I think it is a really polarizing movie. I liked it because I think people are pretty stupid.

Doctor:Right, kick ass. Well, don't want to sound like a dick or nothin', but, ah... it says on your chart that you're ****** up. Ah, you talk like a ***, and your ****'s all ********. What I'd do, is just like... like... you know, like, you know what I mean, like...

You must know at least one really stupid person you thought of when you heard that.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
        Originally posted by Job
        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• I mean, I get the satire there, it just didnt really appeal to me...And its sad, cause I love everything else Mike Judge has done.
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
            Sneak preview or something?
            No, I got confused about something else and I forgot it was opening Wednesday...I saw Year One. ************* ******** of the highest ************* degree. ugh.

by BoneKrusher
            <DG> how metal unseen
            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I had a bad feeling that's what it would be like. But it was great, instead, and you are foolish for thinking otherwise. Obviously some parts are just stupid, but you have to take that with the movie.

On the topic of Judge, the part in the Extract trailer where Affleck says "She's a tramp!?" is still the funniest thing I've seen all month.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                On the topic of Judge, the part in the Extract trailer where Affleck says "She's a tramp!?" is still the funniest thing I've seen all month.
                Well you clearly haven't seen THIS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post

Hes jacking his little wenis!

**** thats funny.

Comment

• No, no I have not.

I did see Adventureland, though, and there was a good-clean-fun moment involving Kristen Wiig, stuffed bananas, and eyepatches that I heartily enjoyed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post

I almost cried when I saw that...I totally forgot about that part.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                      Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                      i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                      Originally posted by Job
                      NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                        No, no I have not.

I did see Adventureland, though, and there was a good-clean-fun moment involving Kristen Wiig, stuffed bananas, and eyepatches that I heartily enjoyed.
                        Stop rubbing it in, I want to see this badly. It is nowhere on the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                          I watched it twice when I rented it. I guess I'm just a WWII movie buff though. The June 20 Attempt is a good story even if you already know what happens, and apparently Tom Cruise has the exact same profile as the real Colonel Staffenburg. Self-fulfilling destiny movies are still good without being unpredictable a lot of times - American Beauty pretty much tells you how it ends in the first scene.
                          You're off a month on the date, but you're right on the similarities in looks;

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                            I bought Michael Clayton and School For Scoundrels at Walmart for 5 each. Which one should I watch? I haven't seen either one.
                            I didnt like either. School for Scoundrels was your run of the mill comedy w/ a few laughs and Michael Clayton bored me to sleep.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Moon was ******* great, ****! Rockwell rocked, see it asap

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                                Moon was ******* great, ****! Rockwell rocked, see it asap
                                God damned you. It isnt playing anywhere near my house.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information