HS/College wrestling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
    well I guess it depends if you are kind of fat, if you can cut to 189 just from fat then that could work. But if you do doubles and duck unders or moves that use your low center of gravity you can do fine at 215.
    I can cut down to 89s and ill probably end up doing that. Like i said im not a great wrestler on my feet, i wont take too many shots, i do hit duck unders though. Im also not a great thrower, my best throw is a modified lateral.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
    Originally posted by TitanHope
    R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
    He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

do you have trouble when they sprawl down and you are stuck holding onto there leg? I always end up like that but I developed my own ways of still scoring.

Comment

ive gotten stuck there a lot, its a problem m trying to fix. My best shot is the Hi-C from there i dont switch off to a double cuz it gets me into trouble instead when they sprawl ill crack down or ill shift to the outside and crack down from there or switch to a backside double.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
        Originally posted by TitanHope
        R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
        He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

the best way w/ Hi-C and you are stuck like that is to step up w/ your outside foot. There is a tape http://www.championshipproductions.c...WRD-02582.html it shows you what to do when you get stuck from a single or hi-c. I got it and I definetly will use some techniques it shows.

Does anybody else get instructional wrestling videos?

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information