No announcement yet.

Jimmy Fallon will take over Late Night time spot?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
    I thought late night shows should be humorous? I mean, anything over Jimmy Fallon even Brad Sherwood would be better.
    Brad Sherwood would've been a decent choice

Follow me on Twitter!!/aMo_Captain

I think Fallon would be better as a talk show host as opposed to an actor, although that's really not saying much. A couple of guys I think would be funny would be Mad TVs Aries Spears or Will Sasso. I think both would be great.

Jimmy Fallon sucks. Nuff said.

Ha, reminds me of the episode of Family Guy when Peter beats the crap out of him for constantly grinning at the camera.

I'm gonna be sad when Conan moves. No more Max, no more Joel, no more anything. It will be Conan and that stupid kevin guy with the guitar who laughs at everything and is really annoying. Plus, the network probably wouldn't allow him to be so goofy. It will fail miserably if you ask me.

Oh yeah, Jimmy Fallon sucks. I heard Jon Stewart was in the running, I would have liked him to be the replacement.

I also heard that NBC wants Leno to stay for longer. Hopefully they get him to stay longer so we get more Conan.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

this is why I hate Jimmy Fallon

PM me for sig requests
            Originally posted by Sean Connery
            Suck it Trebek!

Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
              haha, seriously? i never had him pegged as the talk show host type. he's great.
              I'm going to see Demetri Martin perform on Aug. 24th . . . can't wait. He's hilarious.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

I miss Craig Kilborn, he was a sports guy(former SC anchor), and so sarcastic it was funny.

Dane Cook wouldn't be bad IMO

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                  I was hoping for Demetri Martin to take over that spot for Conan. I read that he was in the running.
                  If Martin had a show, it would probably be as silly as Conan's is now, if not more silly. Which would be a good thing.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

jimmy fallon is not funny
                    my scent? making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

The thing I hate most about Conan getting the earlier time slot is that I will have to choose between him and Dave. That is probably the hardest decision I will ever have to make.

Debug Information