No announcement yet.

Bronx Is Burning

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronx Is Burning

anyone else watch this on ESPN? i hate the yankees, but the show is pretty good

shows how no one really got along

it was basically:

munson vs jackson
    jackson vs martin
    martin vs steinbrenner
    jackson vs steinbrenner
    everyone vs jackson

basically everyone hated jackson

espns original programming is pretty good; playmakers, bronx is burning, 3, and they had one other movie

anyone else think they should do more shows/movie? i think they should; maybe put them on the deuce instead of poker or when theres no games one

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Ya I watched the show a couple times and I thought it was pretty good.

They got some big time actors too, which is a plus. Oliver Platt is one of my favorite actors, and fits PERFECTLY.

Follow Me on Twitter!

This show is tight...and you don't have to like the yanks to like the show. I also like how the show focuses on the son of sam killer, NYC blackout, politics, and press. Another great original series by ESPN.

PM me for sig requests
        Originally posted by Sean Connery
        Suck it Trebek!

i hope they continue making these shows/movies; most were pretty good

cred 2 BoneKrusher

ESPN has awesome movies and shows are good. They even made one of my favorites. The Juncation Boys. Classic. Also, The Pete Rose one, 3, and now Bronx is Burning.

I hate they Yankees, but I've always loved Reggie so I decided to check it out. I've watched every episode, and have liked it alot.

Daniel Sunjata from the FX show Rescue Me which I'm a big fan of plays Reggie Jackson on this show I'm not a baseball fan so I have only watched it a little bit but I think he does a good job.

Tqo guys from the show Love Monkey that I watched a couple times play Jakcson and Munson.

Playmakers was better. ;)

Pretty good though. Harking back to what James said, Platt plays Georgie awesomely.

Debug Information