Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by TCU View Post
    big game tomorrow and Wednesday

    chelsea needs at least 1 away goal and can not lose by more than 1 sounds obvious but ill take 3-2 tomorrow or even 2-1 because we will lock it up at home.
    I don't know whether to bet on Barca's pure talent or Hiddink's genius. On one hand, Barca can be nigh unstoppable. On the other hand, Hiddink is the miracle man. Right now I think there has to be a one or two goal differential in the game to Barcelona; what that gap is and how many goals Chelsea score is really a matter of how Chelsea comes to play. I can't see them (Barca) not conceding, though, and I have to think they're going to score at least twice.

    Comment


    • I def see a draw waiting in the wings. Barca's goalie and defense seem too get shakier as the campaign progresses. Chelsea is gonna miss the players that they don't have available though.

      #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
      2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
      2015 2K Classic Champions


      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MaxV View Post
        What's going on with Portugal?

        Are they going to choke away their chance to go to WC?
        It's ******* pathetic! Ehh, at least this should get Queiroz canned. I hate him.

        Comment


        • http://www.atdhe.net/6652/watch-barcelona-vs-chelsea

          who ever doesnt get it

          Comment


          • Goalless draw, but I'll take it. Just gotta take care of business at the Bridge.
            I'm a state.

            Comment


            • Czech saved Chelsea

              Comment


              • Does anyone know of a website that would have some of germany's WC qualification matches? I want to re-watch the games so I can focus in on some specific players.

                Comment


                • Sami Hyypia is officially leaving Liverpool for Bayer Leverkusen, the big finn was a legend here and an absolute bargain, and I'm gutted he's off so I am wearing this sig until the end of the season, good luck at Leverkusen Sami!

                  XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                    Sami Hyypia is officially leaving Liverpool for Bayer Leverkusen, the big finn was a legend here and an absolute bargain, and I'm gutted he's off so I am wearing this sig until the end of the season, good luck at Leverkusen Sami!
                    It'll be interesting to see the effect he has on them. They are a young team with a few key veterans and I'm curious whether this means they are giving up on keeping Henrique past his loan or whether they will sell Manuel Friedrich one of their key vets, alongside old man schneider. Leverkusen is probably my favorite Bundesliga team, they're certainly the most interesting due to all of the young germans they have whom I expect to break into the national team.

                    In other news looks like Bayern will let Ribery join barca for 30 million pounds and Hleb. Additionally Werder seem to be open to offers for Diego and while Juve's been linked with him forever I've read that Bayern is one of the top contenders for his services.

                    Comment


                    • Hyypia cited wanting regular first team football as his reason for leaving us, so I would certainly he would start most of the time for Leverkusen at any rate. It's a shame he had to go but you can't fault him for wanting to play every week and he was 4th choice behind Carragher, Skrtel and Agger here. In a perfect world he would have been a coach here, but maybe we could bring him back after his career is over. His reading of the game was second to none.

                      XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                        Hyypia cited wanting regular first team football as his reason for leaving us, so I would certainly he would start most of the time for Leverkusen at any rate. It's a shame he had to go but you can't fault him for wanting to play every week and he was 4th choice behind Carragher, Skrtel and Agger here. In a perfect world he would have been a coach here, but maybe we could bring him back after his career is over. His reading of the game was second to none.
                        I'm just trying to figure out what Leverkusen's plans are. I figure Hyypia starts at one of the Centre back spots but I thought henrique was quite impressive during his stay here and was hoping Bayer would make the move permanent and have him learn from Friedrich who's similar to a more physical Hyypia in that he does his job well due to his experience and anticipation. I'm guessing next term the have Hyypia and Friedrich as their starters, I was just hoping that Henrique could give them a young cornerstone to their interior D since most of their young talent plays on the wings or further forward.

                        Comment


                        • I remember him from way early in his carreer when he still played for a quite obscure club here in the netherlands, boy has he gone places.


                          Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                          - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                          - Corner or Wideout in the first
                          - No reaching
                          - No Kelvin Benjamin

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by wicket View Post
                            I remember him from way early in his carreer when he still played for a quite obscure club here in the netherlands, boy has he gone places.
                            That's right, we signed him from Willem II for approx 2.5mil

                            XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

                            Comment


                            • Samiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :( Hope he will come back after his career like UK said.

                              #MoncriefArmy

                              Comment


                              • I really can't believe Newcastle is going to be relegated. It's so hard to fathom that we're going to go down. I think that Shearer is changing the starting XI and formation up too much. We need to build some continuity. Hopefully we can come back up next year if we go down though.

                                sig by BoneKrusher

                                PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information