X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sweetness34
    Originally posted by UKfan
    Originally posted by Jango
    Excuse me, but can someone tell me what was so wrong with Bellamy's celebration?

I assume you mean this one?

I assume you know Bellamy hit Riise with a golf club recently, right?
    :shock:

That's not cool man. It'd be like Bertuzzi celebrating a goal by acting like he's punching a guy in the back of the head.

Craig Bellamy=Tonya Harding

What a ******* nut. Assaulting his own teammates, hitting women in a nightclub. He's just not good news.

Liverpool were really impressive, possibly a 6th Euroopean Cup? Hopefully the Celts will met you guys and put an end to that.

You'll Never Walk Alone??

Comment

• when does arsenal play again? i was really dissapointed seeing them take a loss to psv eindhoven. they need to fix their defense
      Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

• Originally posted by PMD
        Originally posted by sweetness34
        Originally posted by UKfan
        Originally posted by Jango
        Excuse me, but can someone tell me what was so wrong with Bellamy's celebration?

I assume you mean this one?

I assume you know Bellamy hit Riise with a golf club recently, right?
        :shock:

That's not cool man. It'd be like Bertuzzi celebrating a goal by acting like he's punching a guy in the back of the head.

Craig Bellamy=Tonya Harding

What a *********** nut. Assaulting his own teammates, hitting women in a nightclub. He's just not good news.

Liverpool were really impressive, possibly a 6th Euroopean Cup? Hopefully the Celts will met you guys and put an end to that.

You'll Never Walk Alone??
        I'm a Man U fan buddy. :D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_...016248,00.html

Liverpool's preparations for Wednesday's Champions League game at Barcelona have been overshadowed by drunken misbehaviour on the Algarve. Craig Bellamy is facing a heavy fine and an uncertain future after a night out allegedly concluded with the forward using a golf club to attack his team-mate John Arne Riise.
          Bellamy apparently felt he had lost face in front of his team-mates and, having armed himself with a golf club, tracked down Riise before allegedly swinging it at his legs.
          Just so you all know what happened, as it seems a few dont

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Originally posted by TCU
            Liverpool with the big win on the road, however i see them loosing 2-0 at home in the second leg of the round of 16
            i don't think you understand how iffy Barca has been this year. They haven't been consistent because of injuries and Eto'o being a primadonna. Their team is loaded but I doubt they will overcome a loss at home with 2 away goals against. My guess is it will be a draw, 1-1. Bayern will win the series against Real Madrid too, even though they both suck this year.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Barca looked more solid than liverpool. i think liverpool caught a break with one of the goals scored by Kuyt. i think liverpool will win the next match
              Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

• Come on, if you think that his celebration is bad then you are way over your head and thinking about this way too much.

It was a joke, he was pissed off because the media had blown some miniscule thing into a huge one, he was annoyed, angry and had sp,e frustration, he would be relieved to score such an important goal so he celebrated like that.

Big deal guys, he was letting his frustration out. Jesus, you guys are overreacting way too much.

'That's not cool man' or, 'what a ******* nut'

Just get over it, it was a joke, Gerrard was seen laughing in the background.

Oh, and Barca wern't more solid then Liverpool, it was t'other way round, Barca were shocking while Liverpool played a really solid game of footbal;l.

Comment

• Originally posted by RWFender1
                  Barca looked more solid than liverpool. i think liverpool caught a break with one of the goals scored by Kuyt. i think liverpool will win the next match
                  When teams miss golden chances the way Barca does, it means that they are iffy in their play.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jango

I'm a Man U fan buddy. :D

Comment

• i agree people overreacted to his celebration.

however i think Barca is a stronger team than liverpool. liverpool doesnt seem to have as good of a team chemistry as Barca to me but i am glad liverpool won. i think they got lucky off of that goal Kuyt was able to knock in off the goal keepers fingertips
                      Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

• im glad liverpool won but i just dont see them winning at home vs barca. However they can still loose 1-0 and advance which is what i still think will happen.

former #1 in post count on this site
                        first to 500 posts

Comment

im glad liverpool won but i just dont see them winning at home vs barca. However they can still loose 1-0 and advance which is what i still think will happen.
                          QFT

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk
                            Originally posted by TCU
                            im glad liverpool won but i just dont see them winning at home vs barca. However they can still loose 1-0 and advance which is what i still think will happen.
                            QFT
                            and QFT means?

first to 500 posts

Comment

Originally posted by etk
                              Originally posted by TCU
                              QFT
                              and QFT means?
                              Quoted for Truthiness.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• you would think a member who has been on here for over 2 years would know that

first to 500 posts

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information