X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TCU
    Originally posted by etk
    Originally posted by TCU
    im glad liverpool won but i just dont see them winning at home vs barca. However they can still loose 1-0 and advance which is what i still think will happen.
    QFT
    and QFT means?
    6113 posts and you didn't know what QFT means? Damn. I see someone define it like every day.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

im glad liverpool won but i just dont see them winning at home vs barca. However they can still loose 1-0 and advance which is what i still think will happen.
      :shock:

You're right, no way Liverpool can win at home. :roll:

Comment

• Originally posted by PMD
        Originally posted by TCU

i didnt say that they couldn't win at home, i said "i just dont see them winning" their is a difference between the two and if you cant recognize that, than your a dumbass.

former #1 in post count on this site
        first to 500 posts

Comment

Originally posted by PMD
          Originally posted by TCU

i didnt say that they couldn't win at home, i said "i just dont see them winning" their is a difference between the two and if you cant recognize that, than your a dumbass.
          I don't see them winning either, the game is in two weeks :P

And I think that would make me a smartass.

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
            6113 posts and you didn't know what QFT means? Damn. I see someone define it like every day.
            its 285 posts get it right.

first to 500 posts

Comment

• So did anyone catch the Cup final, although I don't like Chelsea was worried when John Terry was out cold.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• No didn't see it.

Why does my name say gdmac?

Comment

• Was a decent game, the Arsenal kids are going to be something special in a couple of years, very worrying! Oh well Liverpool had an easy 4 - 0 win at Sheff Utd, you know when Jermaine Pennant plays well the opposition has had the day off.

Oh and your name is PMD on my screen, not gdmac.

Comment

• fulham v united was a class game the other day, i dont bother watching much live football these days but that and the cup final were awesome. United bought one in a massive way, sign of champions unfortunately.
                    What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
                    It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                      So did anyone catch the Cup final, although I don't like Chelsea was worried when John Terry was out cold.
                      That was nasty man. I'm scared to go for headers now becuase of that. And it's another reason why you don't kick high. It wasn't a dirty play but this is why there are no high kicks in soccer. Although from the looks of it Terry went down for that ball. But man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxkrJ4A2BRA

Jesus christ.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• I've taken a kick to the side of the head studs up in a game going for a header, I had to go off and had stitches in hospital for it, but I'd go for it again. The thing that was scary was the unconsciousness.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                          I've taken a kick to the side of the head studs up in a game going for a header, I had to go off and had stitches in hospital for it, but I'd go for it again. The thing that was scary was the unconsciousness.
                          Or the fact that he swallowed his tongue.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• No high kicks in soccer??

Seriously it doesnt matter at the professional level. It wasnt a dirty play at all he was clearly going for the ball and it happens.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by rchrd View Post
                              fulham v united was a class game the other day, i dont bother watching much live football these days but that and the cup final were awesome. United bought one in a massive way, sign of champions unfortunately.
                              Fulham played so well defensively, blocking shots and holding United at bay. I was so disappointed when Ronaldo scored, but we all knew it was coming. They deserved at least a point for that one.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• without Henry i didnt think Arsenal had a chance, im glad Chelsea won and i think that even if they dont win another trophy they still had a good year.

first to 500 posts

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information