No announcement yet.

Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vicente was beast, but I always worry about the injuries nowadays, how is Mata looking over there Wicket, bits I have seen he looks great. He can play LW but has played a second striker a lot as I understand it as well. Damn Valencia are stacked at LW lol

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
      Vicente was beast, but I always worry about the injuries nowadays, how is Mata looking over there Wicket, bits I have seen he looks great. He can play LW but has played a second striker a lot as I understand it as well. Damn Valencia are stacked at LW lol
      I havent seen as much of Valencia as I would like (mainly because streams of spanish competitions are bad and i dont speak spanish, besides that they play at saturday night usually). what i did see of him he performed okay though. Its so annoying that Valencia has all their good players at the same positions. Valencia played decent offensively all over although they have trouble finding a stable second striker (mata playing out of position was an experiment and he played hard and stuff but its not his natural position), they spend a whole lot of money on transfers of guys like zigic, morientes and a whole lot of other players.
      Whas Mata a former red? If not what is your link with him ;)?
      Last edited by wicket; 06-09-2009, 03:21 PM.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
      - Corner or Wideout in the first
      - No reaching
      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Ah, I used to sign him on Football Manager a lot, and I just like keeping an eye on all the good young kids anyway, I'm such a soccer geek lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
          Ah, I used to sign him on Football Manager a lot, and I just like keeping an eye on all the good young kids anyway, I'm such a soccer geek lol.
          Do you think City will go after Affelay? Im not really sure how to feel if they do. I'd be sad to see him go but we can do a whole lot of improving with at least 15 mln (I wouldnt wanna see him go for less obviously)

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
          - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
          - Corner or Wideout in the first
          - No reaching
          - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• My XI:

-------------------.Casillas.-----------------------------

.Evra.--------.Vidic.------.Ferdinand.-------.Maicon.

--------.Xavi.---.Mascherano.---Gerrard.-----------

----------.Ronaldo.----------.Messi.-------------------

---------------------.Torres.-------------------------------

I quite like that. I get Ronaldo and Messi in there which is big because they are the best 2 in the world imo. Shame Kaka is left out, but I think this is a heck of a team.
            Last edited by Rob S; 06-09-2009, 04:12 PM.
            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Honestly, who knows. It seems that Man City are buying eveeryone from everywhere. That said I wouldn't peg him as being someone Man City need to improve. IMO they shouldn't, but they might.

Comment

• Lulz, I forgot Messi from my team, ditch David Silva from it, will edit now.

Comment

• weeee

.......................Cesar...................... .....
                  Ramos ...... Vidic ...... Ferdinand ...... Cole
                  .................................................. .......
                  .......................Essien..................... .....
                  ..........Lampard.............Xavi................ ..
                  .................................................. ........
                  .......Messi.......................Kaka........... ....
                  ......................Torres...................... ......
                  I'm a state.

Comment

• Essien gets far too much love imo..........just saying. He's good, but meh

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                      Essien gets far too much love imo..........just saying. He's good, but meh
                      yeah he's good, but that's all he is. Nothing too special.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Essien gets far too much love imo..........just saying. He's good, but meh
                        Wo gotta disagree there. I think he's still underrated. He's not flashy and wont get a load of goals but just ask Steven Gerrard how effective he is. Anyway my 11 would be

---------------------Casillas-------------------------

-----Maicon---Vidic-------------Terry----A Cole------

-----------Gerrard---Essien---Iniesta-----------------

--Messi--------------Torres-------------Ronaldo-----

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• haha, Mascherano would "welcome a move to Barca". Good thing Liverpool said they arent selling tho or our good friend UK would have to be put on suicide watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
                            Wo gotta disagree there. I think he's still underrated. He's not flashy and wont get a load of goals but just ask Steven Gerrard how effective he is. Anyway my 11 would be

---------------------Casillas-------------------------

-----Maicon---Vidic-------------Terry----A Cole------

-----------Gerrard---Essien---Iniesta-----------------

--Messi--------------Torres-------------Ronaldo-----

Terry, really? He was pretty average this year and wasnt elite the year before.

Comment

haha, Mascherano would "welcome a move to Barca". Good thing Liverpool said they arent selling tho or our good friend UK would have to be put on suicide watch.
                              I don't think I could cope!!!

Comment

• Russia smoked Finland today 3-0 in Helsinki.

Looks like the stage is set for the Russia-Germany game in Moscow.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information