Clear All

• USA
    USA

USA
    USA
    USA

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
      Altidore is terrible, his size is the clear adv. because his offensive skill set is very poor
      Terrible is a bit of a stretch...

His size is obviously his biggest strength, he is big, powerful, and fast. That said, his shot isn't very good and he doesn't have amazing footwork. However, he is a forward. He is very good at putting the ball in the net and using his size to possess. He isn't world class, but he isn't terrible. Oh, and he's only 19.

Comment

• Altidore wasnt very good today, but he got the goal, so w/e.

The real stars today imo were Donovan, DeMerit, Howard, and Onweyu.

Donovan was really sweet. I kinda hate him, but he was all over the place today.
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I need to see the goals.

I hope they show up on youtube soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
            He might. I haven't watched any Fulham, mainly because I'm in the U.S. But for the U.S., he has been center back pretty much since he came up. He did play RB I believe when he started in the MLS, but I have no idea since he moved to EPL.

If he does play RB for Fulham, then I am less worried and think Specter-Demerit-Onyewu-Boca is our best back 4.
            Sorry, I'm a dumbass, Bocanegra played a bit of LB, not RB.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
              Altidore is terrible, his size is the clear adv. because his offensive skill set is very poor
              Terrible? Really? He is great at using his body and he gets the job done. What do you want from a 19 year old hes still young and playing pretty well this tournament.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                Sorry, I'm a dumbass, Bocanegra played a bit of LB, not RB.
                Either way, he played outside back. So that makes me feel more comfortable.

Comment

• America! **** Yeah!

Comment

• Onyewu is beastly

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
                      Terrible? Really? He is great at using his body and he gets the job done. What do you want from a 19 year old hes still young and playing pretty well this tournament.
                      meh....he was abysmal at holding the ball up today and he cant receive a pass for is life. Now he got the goal, so good for him as I think he is young and very talented. He has a ton of work to do tho. There is a reason why he didnt play at a spanish 2nd division side.

As for Onweyu being a beast, meh. He has good games, but he is another guy who is on and off.

Comment

• This can be Real big for US soccer. I am not speaking about internationally, but inside the States. I hope that it gets reported and I hope people don't dismiss because 'it's just soccer'.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by JT Jag View Post
                          Altidore is the next Fernando Torres, mark it down.
                          I just stopped reading there.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                            This can be Real big for US soccer. I am not speaking about internationally, but inside the States. I hope that it gets reported and I hope people don't dismiss because 'it's just soccer'.
                            It had me watching. I had to ask my friend a couple questions about the game during, but I was throughly entertained.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
                              I just stopped reading there.
                              yeah thats preposterous.

Comment

• USA! USA! USA! Was not the pretiest game ever. I thought our ball possession was atrocious in the second half, especially by our strikers. It was clear Spain was a step above us on that, but we put in their goal and they could not get it past Timmy, Bocanegra, Onyaywu, and crew. It was a good win for us though. The red card was bad, I thought it shoulda been a yellow, but whatever, we won.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information