Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tottenham

Favorite players: Dimitar Berbatov, Dimitar Berbatov, Dimitar Berbatov, Aaron Lennon, Robbie Kean, Ledly King and Dimitar Berbatov.
    myspace.com/infantreemusic

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
      Favourite players:

Aaron Lennon
      Torsten Frings
      Sergio Aguero
      Francesc Fabregas
      Sergio Ramos
      Cristiano Ronaldo
      Shaun Wright-Phillips
      Frings is a little *****. He was the one who had that handball against us in 2002.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Can't wait until Saturday, I'm not confident but I reckon the boys can do it, 2-1 with goals from Alonso and Kuyt, come on Liverpool!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Fulham! Let's Go Whites!

Comment

• My favorite EPL team is Arsenal. After that my favorite teams include Inter Milan, Dynamo Kiev, and Marseille (more because i have been there and seen how fanatical the locals are about the team...they had a Didier Drogba jersey hung next to Jesus in their largest church...no joke).

Favourite players include:
            1. Zlatan Ibrahimovic
            2. Arjen Robben
            3. Every other Dutch Player
            4. Petre Cech
            5. Didier Drogba
            6. Frank Ribery

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

• **** the EPL!

The Celtic Football Club

Players- All who wear the Hoops (with a few historical exceptions --looking at Judas Johnstone)

Comment

• That's a championship winning performance.

Get the **** in, really well played lads, 12 points clear and the run in looks good, all things looking up for United.

Get the **** in!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jango View Post
                  That's a championship winning performance.

Get the **** in, really well played lads, 12 points clear and the run in looks good, all things looking up for United.

Get the **** in!!!!!!!
                  Well played... what game did you watch? I know the ******* manc scum won today, but in no way shape or form did they deserve, Liverpool played you off the park.

Guess I have to take my hat off, that is the difference between us now I feel, better keeper for Man U and the ability to bag a goal in the dying seconds. :(

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                    Well played... what game did you watch? I know the ******* manc scum won today, but in no way shape or form did they deserve, Liverpool played you off the park.

Guess I have to take my hat off, that is the difference between us now I feel, better keeper for Man U and the ability to bag a goal in the dying seconds. :(
                    I watched the same game, that's why it was a championship winning performance. We were under pressure for the entire second half but despite that we sucked it up, protected our goal and took everything you threw at us and managed to sneak a win. The mark of champions is getting the result you need even when you are playing badly, like we have today and against Fulham. I take nothing away from Liverpool, they perhaps desereved to win, at least get a draw, but sometimes you don't get what you deserve.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jango View Post
                      I watched the same game, that's why it was a championship winning performance. We were under pressure for the entire second half but despite that we sucked it up, protected our goal and took everything you threw at us and managed to sneak a win. The mark of champions is getting the result you need even when you are playing badly, like we have today and against Fulham. I take nothing away from Liverpool, they perhaps desereved to win, at least get a draw, but sometimes you don't get what you deserve.
                      I guess you are right, was just in a mood earlier, games like that suck. I was thinking about it, if we had Van Der Sar and a decent winger we'd be really up there, hopefully in the summer we address Right wing, and possibly keeper, Reina is great in general, but he has his moments.

Here's hoping Rafa splashes the cash on signing a really top winger such as Joaquin. No more cheap / freebie Bosman signing like Voronin.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                        I guess you are right, was just in a mood earlier, games like that suck. I was thinking about it, if we had Van Der Sar and a decent winger we'd be really up there, hopefully in the summer we address Right wing, and possibly keeper, Reina is great in general, but he has his moments.

Here's hoping Rafa splashes the cash on signing a really top winger such as Joaquin. No more cheap / freebie Bosman signing like Voronin.
                        Yeah, playing Gerrard on the right is a waste of his talent. get a proper winger and you guys could be good.

Just not the best ;)

Comment

• So what'd you guys think of Celtic v. Dunfermiline?

Comment

• That save by Van Der Sar was killer. That was the momentum that United needed, and the set piece was very well executed. I can't believe Saha didn't score but O'Shea cleaned up nice.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                              That save by Van Der Sar was killer. That was the momentum that United needed, and the set piece was very well executed. I can't believe Saha didn't score but O'Shea cleaned up nice.
                              i didnt see the game, did Saha almost score because i predicted that he would, i know he didnt but how close was it?

former #1 in post count on this site
                              first to 500 posts

Comment

• Originally posted by TCU View Post
                                i didnt see the game, did Saha almost score because i predicted that he would, i know he didnt but how close was it?
                                Giggs had a free kick from wide of the box, and he drove it low and hard right at Reina. Saha got a touch on it but Reina blocked it with his body/hands almost like a collision, and it went right to O'Shea. It was a brave move by Reina and a lot of other keepers would've conceded the goal to Saha to begin with.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information