No announcement yet.

Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apparently he is a big asshole that only gives little kids autographs if cameras are nearby

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
      apparently he is a big asshole that only gives little kids autographs if cameras are nearby
      And Steven Gerrard likes to uppercut people because they didn't play his music and claim it was self-defense.

All sports personalities have one problem or another.

Comment

• Stop defending him cause he is a chelsea player. He is a freakin ***** and an asshole.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• I'm still laughing at Evra's PK hahaha.

It's @ 4:57, but it's funnier to watch from 4:42
          Last edited by Michigan; 08-09-2009, 04:54 PM.
          I'm a state.

Comment

• Yeah, it was pretty brutal. I watched it live this morning, and Giggs' penalty was almost as bad. If your going to shoot it down the middle either take off some pace or lift it up a bit.
            Last edited by Eaglez.Fan; 08-09-2009, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• dear god please make this happen. Adu to my fav club would be amazing

http://yanks-abroad.com/get.php?mode=content&id=5014

Comment

• I am actually excited to see Mexico v.s. USA, should be good.

We should've beaten Brazil as well, we had them at half time. U.S. soccer is on the rise and I'm liking it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                  I am actually excited to see Mexico v.s. USA, should be good.

We should've beaten Brazil as well, we had them at half time. U.S. soccer is on the rise and I'm liking it.
                  US soccer definately seems to be picking up. That said I do believe Brazil has played some pretty atrocious games recently.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                  don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• by the way, I'm wondering if anyone knows what's happened to the kid who was supposed to be the next Shevchenko (when he was still with Milan), also from Ukraine, I think his name was Milenski? iirc he played for Partizan Belgrade?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                      I am actually excited to see Mexico v.s. USA, should be good.

Ah c'mon. Brazil was outplaying the US even in the first half. Then they finally realized they had to start trying and just dominated in the second half. There is no way that the US deserved to win that.

Comment

• I think it is fair to say the US should have won given the situation at halftime. You should win no matter what if you are up 2 at the break. To say we outplayed Brazil is not true tho.....even the first half was pretty even.
                        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Well, US is going to lose. We have Ching up top, who is more of a waste of space than any person on this planet.

Douchey McGee Bradley is back, $20 says he gets a yellow in the first 20 mins, possibly red before the games end.

Cherundlo is starting, don't know why.

I have no idea why Altidore and Specter aren't playing. There's no reason their club teams should take precedence over this game.

Comment

• Ehh what is Bradley doing with today's squad. No Altidore? That makes zero sense, not to mention Cherundolo starting.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• idk......maybe Hull wants Jozy protected, but then again, who gives a flying **** about Hull?

Btw, just so everyone knows the game is not on ESPN, its on Mun2 in NY. Dont know about anywhere else.
                              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I'm watching the Dutch thrash England right now and can't wait to see Sam's Army against El Tri.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                                2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                                2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information