Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
    idk......maybe Hull wants Jozy protected, but then again, who gives a flying **** about Hull?

Btw, just so everyone knows the game is not on ESPN, its on Mun2 in NY. Dont know about anywhere else.
    It's also supposedly on FSC if you have DirectTv. Other than that, it's on Telemundo and other spanish speaking stations.

How can ESPN not air this? Is ATH and PTI really that important? There's no way there is some contract that says only Spanish speaking stations and regional stations can air it.

Comment

• I love Mexico's hate for USA/Landon Donovan.

Donovan pissing off to the side of the field after they wouldn't let him use the lockerroom/bathroom deserves the death penalty, while chanting "OSAMA! OSAMA!" after beating the U.S. last time in Azteca is just friendly banter...

Comment

• Charlie Davies Bitchesss!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Holy **** Charlie Davies.

Comment

• Well the justintv feed bit the bullet

Comment

• Justintv feed in English:

http://www.rojadirecta.com/justin/espn2k9

Comment

• thank you ive been looking all morning

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
                  thank you ive been looking all morning
                  Well, looks like that was a little preemptive, it just got stopped or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                    Well, looks like that was a little preemptive, it just got stopped or something.
                    Yup, 2nd one ive had shut down on me.

Comment

• noo it says we need a password, that was a clear stream too.

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
                        noo it says we need a password, that was a clear stream too.
                        Yea they prolly gave out the password on the actual site, but since this was a mirror it looks like we are screwed. But yea, that was a good stream too, I'm pissed.

Comment

• Found a bunch of Spanish ones

Comment

• 2k9..........

http://www.justin.tv/espn2k9

Works for me. And it's engrish.
                            Last edited by Cigaro; 08-12-2009, 04:06 PM.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• Spanish commentators are so much better to listen to for soccer games

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                                Spanish commentators are so much better to listen to for soccer games
                                not if you dont speak spanish. I can get by watching it and understand a good portion of it in Spanish, but I still prefer English because I dont have to listen that intently to get it.

Btw, Ching should be off. He is in there to hold the ball up, yet he has no touch to receive the ball in the first place. Now, we will be really small with Jozy, Davies, and Donovan, but to be honest, I kind of like that group.
                                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information