X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for Hull.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• The first Chelsea game I miss, they lose.

Comment

• FOUR GOALS for Robbie ******* Keane!

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• HUGE game coming up between Uruguay and Argentina. The winner qualifies for WC and the loser could be watching it on TV.

What a huge flop it would be if Argentina doesn't qualify for the WC.

Comment

• I swear if Bradley keeps Jozy in the 2nd half and he gets his 2nd yellow, I will assassinate Bradley. I'm not even kidding.

Comment

• USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• ZOMG! What an awesome finish.
                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Are you ******* kidding me? My feed went out and I figured it wasn't worth the effort to find another one being down 2-0, what happened?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                  Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                    I swear if Bradley keeps Jozy in the 2nd half and he gets his 2nd yellow, I will assassinate Bradley. I'm not even kidding.
                    I plan on assassinating him anyway because he's a dumbass. I swear to God, if Connor Casey is starting next summer or even sniffs the field, I say we join forces and put him at the bottom of the river.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8306106.stm

Not sure if you guys saw this or what, looks bad for the guy though

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                          Wow, Costa Rica must be devastated. They were so close to qualifying and choked.

Now they have to face a talented and pissed off Uruguay team.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                            http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8306106.stm

Not sure if you guys saw this or what, looks bad for the guy though
                            Yes there was a tribute at the game yesterday.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• I wish him a full and speedy recovery.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                                Yes there was a tribute at the game yesterday.

Ah ok, well glad something was done for him

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information