No announcement yet.

Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I'm just hearing about that now, from a friend. Totally ****** up. I didn't know much about the tourney, but now this? Very upsetting. Hearing/reading Addy talk about it is pretty disturbing.

Comment

• Just read this on Soccernet today. I'm in total shock.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
      2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
      2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Is anyone really surprised? We are talking about angola here. It is crazy but not really that surprising. I'd like to hope that togo does end up staying since the players seem set on competing it would hurt the tourney, but if they don't I won't be surprised.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
        Originally posted by JBCX
        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• You wouldn't want to give the felons any satisfaction for their wrongdoings by pulling out. The last I've heard is that the Togo players have asked to join the African Cup later and in the meantime will follow through with a three-day mourning. I think the correct decision was made, though I understand them rejoining the competition is still far from a certainty with all the logistical issues that have to be taken care of first.

Comment

• Originally posted by TCU View Post
            The thing with freddy adu that no one understood in the US is that every good player that is good was just as good or better than Freddy when he first busted onto the scene at 14. There are hundreds of 14 year olds that can make the same little impact or more than freddy made for DC at that age.
            Maybe in other countries, but certainly not in the U.S.

Everyone is wondering why Adu isn't playing for the U.S. It's pretty much accepted that most U.S. players do not succeed overseas, so it's not surprising that he isn't. However, Bradley's lack of using Adu even the smallest bit is extremely confusing and frustrating.

Comment

• http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ca/8450529.stm

Togo have gone home. Also did people see the first game? Mali came back from 4-0 down to draw 4-4 with Angola, with 15 minutes left!!!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Oh I love that Tevez.

Even at midseason, top 4 is nice.

Comment

• Wont be top 4 for long. Tottenham are looking real good this season, disregarding the loss against stoke and wolves. COYS.

Comment

• I actually like Tottenham, but I'm forced to root against them lately. They dominated City a few weeks ago, really helped keep it very tight between them.

But City has been impressive since Mancini came in. Hopefully get some defenders back soon so I can stop looking at Kompany or Sylvinho out there all the time. Then I'll be a little more comfortable. That's a team that should be in the top 4, and I trust them to be.

Comment

• Looks like Dempsey is going to miss the World Cup because of a knee injury.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• watching the ACN in Egypt was pretty tight.....................alas I am now back in America where nobody cares.
                        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Who's down for a soccer draft?
                          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            Looks like Dempsey is going to miss the World Cup because of a knee injury.
                            All the wind is officially out of my sails. He's like a Wayne Rooney...Does a little of everything and irreplaceable.

Comment

• Barcelona is preparing to make a close to 100 million Euro offer to Man U for Wayne Rooney. OMFG. Epic jizz in my pants if this happens. I love watching Barca play as it is, imagine them Rooney.

Comment

• Rooney In front of Ibra, with a player like Messi on the wing would be frightening

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information