X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Woot Dawg! View Post
    I hope City kick the **** out of Utd.
    We have that in common.

But the second I wake up I'm pretty much heading downtown for the Sabres game, so I won't know for a while.

Comment

• This is a bit off topic...

I just purchased the Fifa 10 video game, and I'm messing around and want to make a young team of studs to develop and play with. I knowa decent amount about the sport and it's players but my knowledge of the prospects is a little shotty. So if you guys were to put together a starting line up of the best 21 and under players who would you pick?

Comment

• A 21 and under team, interesting, I'll have to have a think about it to refine this I am posting, but off the top of my head...

GK - Sergio Asenjo (Atletico Madrid, 20 years old)

LB - Gareth Bale (Tottenham Hotspur, 20 years old), Has been playing LW for Spurs and been much better there, but he will be an LB on game
        RB - Davide Santon (Inter, 19 years old)
        CB - Mamadou Sakho (Paris St-Germain, 20 years old)
        CB - Jerome Boateng (Hamburg SV, 21 years old)

CM - Sergio Busquets (Barcelona, 21 years old)
        CM - Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur, 19 years old)
        CM - Javi Martinez (Atletic Bilbao, 21 years old)

ST - Alexandre Pato (Milan, 20 years old)
        ST - Mario Balotelli (Inter, 19 years old)
        ST - Sergio Aguero (Atletico, 20 years old)

If wanted could drop a striker, put in Juan Mata (Valencia, 21 years old) at LW and find an RW, or play Pato out there as a very attacking formation and drop a CM. Danny Rose could also likely be replaced, am having a bit of a brain fart, he looks great though.

If you want a more general list of players I could provide that too, I'll warn though that CB in particular is very thin at that age.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Micah Richards is a another defender worth looking at. He could play CB if necessary.
          Last edited by Cigaro; 04-18-2010, 12:10 PM.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• Theo Walcott is probably gonna be a beastly RW on the game too, though in real life he sucks...

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
              This is a bit off topic...

I just purchased the Fifa 10 video game, and I'm messing around and want to make a young team of studs to develop and play with. I knowa decent amount about the sport and it's players but my knowledge of the prospects is a little shotty. So if you guys were to put together a starting line up of the best 21 and under players who would you pick?
              lets play online sometime
              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Would people be up for an age restricted draft sometime? Just curious, doing that research has made me realise I dont know too much about the young guns

Comment

• I would consider Ozil and/or Marin as well, that very well may be the homer in me speaking but those are two fantastically gifted 21 year olds who's only really problem is that they play for Werder. Ozil's the better of the two although as Marin's consistency increases he'll close that gap and very well could surpass Ozil as he's quicker.

Speaking of Fifa10 is it any good? Haven't bought a fifa a game in a couple of years and don't really have the time to play it as much as I would want to but I have been thinking about grabbing it for a few weeks now.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                  JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                  Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                  Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                  Originally posted by JBCX
                  Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Tottenham Hotspur ftw?

I think so!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                      lets play online sometime
                      add me: Buddha Brown

Speaking of Fifa10 is it any good? Haven't bought a fifa a game in a couple of years and don't really have the time to play it as much as I would want to but I have been thinking about grabbing it for a few weeks now.
                      I've only played a couple matches but so far so good, I like it a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                        I would consider Ozil and/or Marin as well, that very well may be the homer in me speaking but those are two fantastically gifted 21 year olds who's only really problem is that they play for Werder. Ozil's the better of the two although as Marin's consistency increases he'll close that gap and very well could surpass Ozil as he's quicker.

I was very tempted to put in Ozil, but with me putting 3 up front I wanted a bit more of a solid player.

Marin I don't know much about tbh, but Ozil was amazing at the U-21 tournament.

Comment

• Anyone Play PES 2010? I like that game a lot more then FIFA.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                          Originally posted by fenikz
                          we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                            Anyone Play PES 2010? I like that game a lot more then FIFA.
                            I haven't played any '10 soccer games yet. I did like Fifa 09 though. I don't know who won the '10 wars.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• Not a big fan of EA Sports.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                              02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                              02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                              02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                              Originally posted by fenikz
                              we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                                Not a big fan of EA Sports.
                                although I'm not particularly crazy about everything they do I think they generally do a decent job. But they're just big fish in a small pond so there's a lot of criticism...

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information