Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Woot Dawg! View Post
    I lol'ed because of the scandal

    :P
    there's a scandal?

    Sig by Fenikz

    I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

    Comment


    • The prospect of a transfer by Bayern Munich's France international Franck Ribery to Real Madrid has dimmed because of the allegations that he had relations with an under-age call-girl, a newspaper reported Tuesday.

      #MoncriefArmy

      Comment


      • more info


        During police questioning Ribery, who is married and has two daughters, admitted having relations with the prostitute but said he did not know she was underage, a French judicial official told AFP on Monday.

        #MoncriefArmy

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Woot Dawg! View Post
          more info


          During police questioning Ribery, who is married and has two daughters, admitted having relations with the prostitute but said he did not know she was underage, a French judicial official told AFP on Monday.
          oh that's classic. Jailbait :D

          Also: looking forward to see Sneijder play tonight.

          Sig by Fenikz

          I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

          Comment


          • Sneijder is hit or miss, but he has been hitting a hell of a lot more often lately. Class player, shame he is a bit of an arrogant prick both on and off the pitch. The stories about him and RVP are pretty classic.
            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rob S View Post
              Sneijder is hit or miss, but he has been hitting a hell of a lot more often lately. Class player, shame he is a bit of an arrogant prick both on and off the pitch. The stories about him and RVP are pretty classic.
              They are. He's on fire though the last few weeks. Scary good. I'm happy to see him perform so well right beofre the WC.

              also: his girfriend is hot


              Sig by Fenikz

              I remember NFLDC
              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

              Comment


              • Sneijder delivers.

                Sig by: BK

                02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                Originally posted by fenikz
                we all hate you

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                  Sneijder delivers.
                  that he did. I'm surprised to see how well Inter is keeping Barça in bounds.

                  Sig by Fenikz

                  I remember NFLDC
                  don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                  Comment


                  • looks like Barça isn't in it's usual form today. 3-1 loss to Inter... that's rough.
                    Last edited by Addict; 04-20-2010, 03:25 PM. Reason: 8

                    Sig by Fenikz

                    I remember NFLDC
                    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                    Comment


                    • Milito was offside though on that 3rd goal. but yeah barca was off today

                      Comment


                      • Barca were poor today but Inter didnt let Xavi or Messi settle on the ball. Iniesta was badly missed for a match like this. Ibrahimovic was a waste of space today.


                        BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
                          Barca were poor today but Inter didnt let Xavi or Messi settle on the ball. Iniesta was badly missed for a match like this. Ibrahimovic was a waste of space today.
                          the downside of a creative team like Barca is taht sometimes they just don't get it going.
                          Last edited by Addict; 04-20-2010, 04:19 PM. Reason: 7

                          Sig by Fenikz

                          I remember NFLDC
                          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                          Comment


                          • I can still see barca putting on a clinic on their home turf. They just need a 2-0

                            Sig by: BK

                            02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                            02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                            02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                            02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                            Originally posted by fenikz
                            we all hate you

                            Comment


                            • Yeah that was the thing after the Arsenal home game when Arsenal got two late goals and yet the demolished them at home. Even though Inter are up at this point Barca could beat them by 3 or 4 at the Camp Nou if they turn it on


                              BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
                                Yeah that was the thing after the Arsenal home game when Arsenal got two late goals and yet the demolished them at home. Even though Inter are up at this point Barca could beat them by 3 or 4 at the Camp Nou if they turn it on
                                You can't compare those two teams. Arsenal is a team that was a lot like Barca, creative, fast-paced. Barca beat Arsenal at their own game. They play similar styles and Barca is flat out better at everything. Inter is fundamentally different. Counter-based, tough to beat football. Highly disciplined usually. Traditionally teams like Barca struggle against teams like Inter, because teams like inter rely on Barca to make the play, and are oppertunistic before anything else.

                                I'm not saying Barca won't adjust and fix this, but it's not as easy as you pretend it to be.
                                Last edited by Addict; 04-20-2010, 04:44 PM. Reason: 4

                                Sig by Fenikz

                                I remember NFLDC
                                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information