No announcement yet.

Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know this is a little late, but did anyone see the West Ham v. Tottenham game on Sunday?

With out a doubt one of the best, most exiting games I've ever watched. Tottenham showed incredible resilience and really showed their quality. And what a heart-breaking defeat for the soon to be relegated Hammers.

Dimitar Berbatov was great again on Sunday and is really proving to be one of the world’s best strikers. I hope to God that he stays with Spurs because he is really a special player and I'm salivating just thinking of the one two punch that Aaron Lennon and Berbatov will be 2 years from now when Lennon is 21 and Berbs 27. I really think Spurs are going to contend for the premiership and make the top 4 in the next 2 years

I can't wait for the Chelsea game on Sunday.
    myspace.com/infantreemusic

Comment

• Liverpool dominated the first half vs Barcelona, they could easily be up 2-0 right now, great half for Liverpool. And Chelsea is down 1-0 at half. Im so glad i have ESPN deportes and Classic for these matches.

former #1 in post count on this site
      first to 500 posts

Comment

• Barcelona won that game but Liverpool outplayed them, great comeback by Chelsea.

first to 500 posts

Comment

• Chose to watch Liverpool v Barca (ITV needs to get some sky sports esque multi game choice on the same channel available through digital), class game. Liverpool played almost faultless football and we deserving to go through.

Will try catch the rest of the games goals later if I dont pass out from being so tired. Heard Ballack scored for Chelsea and Roma were 2-0 up in Lyon sealing that one, what it finished I dont know.
          What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
          It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

• I was sick all day so I missed everything. Chelsea, Liverpool, Roma & Valencia advanced, right?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss ss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• I dont know why you can't delete posts.... It would mkae the world a better place.

Comment

• Originally posted by TCU View Post
                  Ronaldo is one ony my favorite players and he does score at will just not in the Champions League he has 1 career goal in 27 UEFA cup games. But it doesnt matter Man U will win.

Predictions for tommorow:

Chelsea 2-1 FC Porto
                  Robben 26'
                  González 56'
                  Drogba 80'

Liverpool 0-1 Barcelona
                  Eto'o 65'
                  Ace predicting.
                  Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
                  #1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.

Comment

• I enjoyed that game, Liverpool were clearly the better team. It would have been so undeserving if they went out.

Chelsea turned it on when it counted, although Robbens goal was a absolute shocker.

So much for the perenial "darkhorses" Lyon, who again failed to "surprise". Roma may replace them with that tag.

You got to feel sorry for Inter too, who dominated there first leg, only to go out on the stupid away goals.

Mark it down though, I think Real Madrid will win this year, now that nobody expects nothing out of them.
                    Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
                    #1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.

Comment

• Looking forward to the draw Friday, I think we might get Valencia, Rafa against his former club, former Liverpool striker Morientes there and current target David Villa there as well, too many connections for us to stay apart I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdrianWilson12 View Post
                        So much for the perenial "darkhorses" Lyon, who again failed to "surprise". Roma may replace them with that tag.
                        It's Gerard Houllier, I tell ya, something happens to him in the big game and his sides suffer, it happened to us as well when he was here. Great tactician though and a decent, although not spectacular, talent evaluator.

Comment

Ace predicting.
                          I know, i didnt get who scored exactly right but i was dead on when I predicted both the 0-1 (barca) and 2-1 (Chelsea) score.

first to 500 posts

Comment

• Tommorrow is going to be great Man U goes against Lille

Comment

• Predictions:

Man U 2-0 Lille
                              Giggs 12'
                              Larsson 62'

Arsenal 1-1 PSV

Bayren 2-1 Real Madrid

first to 500 posts

Comment

Mark it down though, I think Real Madrid will win this year, now that nobody expects nothing out of them.
                                They are probably the worst team left in the pool. They have no rhythm and Beckham and Reyes are injured. They're just lucky to be playing Bayern who have similar troubles.

Bayern 1, Real 0

Pizarro - 64th

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information