No announcement yet.

Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Bayern beat Lyon 1-0 but lose ribery for the next match. I loathe Bayern but it would be nice to see the CL belonging to a Bundesliga club.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
    Originally posted by JBCX
    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
      So Bayern beat Lyon 1-0 but lose ribery for the next match. I loathe Bayern but it would be nice to see the CL belonging to a Bundesliga club.
      and they lost whatshisface with a second yellow card did they not? Anyway Louis van Gaal is a fantastic coach and I'm sure he'll think of something. I'll be kinda rooting for them since Lyon eliminated my darling Girondins!

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• Rooting for Bayern? Over my dead body... Lyon has to win this season, since I loathe Inter and Bayern and don't think that Barca will make it to the final because italian football is waaaaay better than spanish.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
        I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• I've been rooting for bayern all my life. This time i'll root for Lyon.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
          Originally posted by fenikz
          we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
            I've been rooting for bayern all my life. This time i'll root for Lyon.
            is it because of Miralem Pjanic? Because I love that man more than I should.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

• Originally posted by Addict View Post
              is it because of Miralem Pjanic? Because I love that man more than I should.
              hahaha Exactly. Bayern had Hasan Salihamidzic so I always rooted for them. Now it's Miralem Pjanic on Lyon. The dude is nasty.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
              02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
              02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
              02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
              Originally posted by fenikz
              we all hate you

Comment

• As good as Bayern is, Inter is going to do it. The M&M boys are just showing you an appetizer of the world cup for Brazil. Maicon and Milito have been phenomenal this year. Too bad for Inter that once Fergie walks, he's going to United.

Via BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Nasty Man View Post
                  As good as Bayern is, Inter is going to do it. The M&M boys are just showing you an appetizer of the world cup for Brazil. Maicon and Milito have been phenomenal this year. Too bad for Inter that once Fergie walks, he's going to United.
                  they still need to hold Barça back @camp nou, I wouldn't count on it being that easy. Also, Milito is Argentinian?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

• Haha and I thought Malouda's was bad at the weekend.

Regarding the CL I expect Inter to go through tbh, away from home with a 2 goal advatange Mourinho will just set them up exactly the way he did at Chelsea earlier in the competition. Barca will have a lot of the ball but to break down that defence of Inter will be very difficult.

I'll go for a 1-1 draw.

Comment

• Here we go!

:D

Comment

• I hate Busquests, his dirty diving antics are horrible and he's getting himself a terrible reputation.

I also heart Jose Mourinho, I wish he was back in the Premier League so much.

Comment

• Another 3 points for Tottenham toady, what a goal from Huddlestone. Biggest game of the season on Wednesday night at Man City. If we get a point Champions League is ours for the taking. COYS!!!

Comment

• City also knocked Villa out of the running to keep pace. HUGE game, glad it's at Eastlands. Gotta have it.

I've been absolutely in love with the Johnson signing since the deadline and he certainly showed how damn good he is today.

Comment

• Champions League :)

Comment

• Don't crucify me cause I know nothing about soccer and only watch the Olympics and World Cup but I saw on ESPN that Ronaldinho was left off of the Brazil squad, I thought he was the top player in the World? Again I know little to nothing about soccer so this question may be incredibly stupid.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information