Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
    Don't crucify me cause I know nothing about soccer and only watch the Olympics and World Cup but I saw on ESPN that Ronaldinho was left off of the Brazil squad, I thought he was the top player in the World? Again I know little to nothing about soccer so this question may be incredibly stupid.
    Like Ronaldo before him dinho has gotten lazy and complacent a few years back and put on some weight. He's still crazy talented but he's no longer an elite player.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
    Originally posted by JBCX
    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Oh ok I get it, so I guess he can't even earn an honorary spot. I'm sure though that Brazil is loaded with young talent which will compete harder.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Kinda crazy to say when you put it in perspective, but Brazil has never really needed Ronaldinho. They have talent on talent, and they take the most dedicated team players. Horsey was always about partying and getting laid which is why he has lost a step in club play and is now a memory in International play.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
          Kinda crazy to say when you put it in perspective, but Brazil has never really needed Ronaldinho. They have talent on talent, and they take the most dedicated team players. Horsey was always about partying and getting laid which is why he has lost a step in club play and is now a memory in International play.
          They may be taking the most dedicated guys now, but Ronaldo was always about the partying and fame and they kept bringing him along until he started running the risk of type-2 diabetes.

BK

Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
            They may be taking the most dedicated guys now, but Ronaldo was always about the partying and fame and they kept bringing him along until he started running the risk of type-2 diabetes.
            The only difference between them is that Ronaldo performed like the best striker in the world regardless of what he did the night before. Ronaldinho got himself into trouble countless times with the coaching staff because he looked like **** on the field due to his partying.

Comment

• Well, Ronaldo was not a great player by any means before the last world cup........it was a selection made mainly on the past. Kind of surprising they didn't do the same with Dinho considering he has been in pretty good form for Milan this season.
              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• No Charlie Davies on the 30 man prelim roster for World Cup.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                  No Charlie Davies on the 30 man prelim roster for World Cup.
                  Sad Panda is sad. :(

But not all that surprising right now. I think if he was able to comeback at all it would have been miraculous. I'd rather this than have him force himself and try to play when he's not ready.

Comment

The only difference between them is that Ronaldo performed like the best striker in the world regardless of what he did the night before. Ronaldinho got himself into trouble countless times with the coaching staff because he looked like **** on the field due to his partying.
                    Ronaldo was still a beast at the WC but he had definitely seen his play and consistency at the club level faulter because of his partying and ever expanding waste.

BK

Comment

• Going to see Fiorentina tomorrow im pumped !

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Looks like Thierry Henry will be playing for the Red Bulls this summer.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• An old washed up player brought to the US to hopefully spark more interest in American Soccer? Great idea!

Comment

An old washed up player brought to the US to hopefully spark more interest in American Soccer? Great idea!
                            nothing else is working lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Woot Dawg! View Post
                              Going to see Fiorentina tomorrow im pumped !
                              I can imagine. They always have great talents on the field.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                                nothing else is working lol
                                I know, especially that same idea, it didn't work the previous 35 times they tried it, what makes Henry any different? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information