No announcement yet.

Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Mourinho going to coach now? Real Madrid?
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Addict View Post
      In more relevant news than the fact that Americans don't care about soccer: Barcelona clinched the Primera today.

Inter is officially champion of Italy, too.
      Hey now, it was televised on ESPN2

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
      Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Chelsea is going to make a record bid for Torres. Supposedly more than the Ronaldo offer.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          Chelsea is going to make a record bid for Torres. Supposedly more than the Ronaldo offer.
          A Drogba and Torres combo up top could be pretty deadly. I wonder how it would work though cause at the end of the year it seemed like they started to go 4-3-3ish with Anelka-Drogba- Kalou up front. Although if this does happen Chelsea would be ridiculous in fifa 11.

Comment

• you people cant believe the hate going towards Kevin-Prince Boateng right now here in germany

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
              you people cant believe the hate going towards Kevin-Prince Boateng right now here in germany
              Yeah that was a pretty bad challenge on Ballack, sucks that he is going to miss the World Cup. Do you know who will slot in to fill his place in the squad?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Acula View Post
                Yeah that was a pretty bad challenge on Ballack, sucks that he is going to miss the World Cup. Do you know who will slot in to fill his place in the squad?
                not quiet yet, but the double standard is horrible. everyone suspects it was on purpose with boateng being from ghana and all, but all i see is an attack just like the on Ribery had in Lyon. Its bad luck, he only got a yellow, english soccer is rough, but its not like he was trying to destroy germany's chances. if we lose just because of ballack, we wouldnt have made it far anyways

Comment

• If Torres transfer to Chelsea I am gonna die. Like seriously.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• knowing that ballack is gonna miss the world cup makes me so upset. im thinking this is how the German starting XI may turn out now:

--------Klose---Podolski---------
                    Ozil---Schweini---Kroos---Marin
                    Lahm--Merte---Friedrich---Boateng
                    ------------Neuer--------------

its gotta be eith kroos or trochowski playing more of the attacking center midfielder role, while Schweini will now have to drop back and play defensively, similar to what hes doing now at Bayern

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by Lions WMD
                    None of you will be alive to see who gets picked at #3 if the Lions don't pick Suh at #2. I'll blow up the whole world.

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                      you people cant believe the hate going towards Kevin-Prince Boateng right now here in germany
                      I kinda get it. It's not entirely justified, but I do understand the frustration.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/...urn=sow,241471

MILAN - USA international Oguchi Onyewu, who is coming off a season of rehabilitation following a long injury which has forced him to stay off the pitch for the whole season, but is now ready to face the World Cup with his national team, made a very significant gesture from a human and professional point of view today. Assisted by his lawyer, Jean Louis Dupont, Onyewu asked for, and received, a one-year contract extension from Milan, from 30 June 2012 to 30 June 2013. During this extra year, Oguchi Onyewu, by his choice, much appreciated by the Rossoneri club, has asked not to receive any kind of salary. This is an exemplary gesture which deserves sincere congratulations.
                        <3 Gooch.

Comment

• Yeah, that's the least he could do after getting a free pay check for a whole season.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                            Yeah, that's the least he could do after getting a free pay check for a whole season.
                            Yet you never see any athletes ever do it after getting hurt. Hence, Gooch = the ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                              Yet you never see any athletes ever do it after getting hurt. Hence, Gooch = the ****.
                              Cause there's players unions here that would have **** attacks if that ever happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                Chelsea is going to make a record bid for Torres. Supposedly more than the Ronaldo offer.
                                I read the same thing for Kaka.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information