X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <3333333

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• So is this the place to post once the WC commences?

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
        So is this the place to post once the WC commences?
        We had a WC thread, but it probably got buried after the group selection show. I'm sure we can dig it up or make a new one. It'll probably be better to have a separate thread.

Thoughts anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
          We had a WC thread, but it probably got buried after the group selection show. I'm sure we can dig it up or make a new one. It'll probably be better to have a separate thread.

Thoughts anyone?
          I tried getting it active earlier this month, then everyone reverted back to posting in this thread after a while.

I say we get our discussion back to the other thread now that there's nothing but the WC on the soccer horizon.

Comment

• Definitely use the other thread.

Anyway, I'm going to see Man City play Inter in Baltimore in July. Hooray.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daMbxOceaac

cool video introducing the 23 of the US

Comment

• turkey is gonna rape.

Comment

• Spector has been getting toasted.
                  When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I love to see Howard ream out the defense, makes US soccer seem important
                    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                    Coples is that dude.
                    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Bradley needs to pull his head out of his ass; his passing has been pretty poor all half.

Turkey keeps getting isolating our center backs using the space behind Spector (Turan) when he pushes up or behind Bradley (Tuncay) when he does that same. Where the hell is Ricardo Clark? It's not like he's being involved on offense, so he ought to be in position to cover for more talented players in the event they choose to push up.

Altidore's been anonymous aside from the one run, but holy crap what a run. All it takes is that one moment to level the match.

I like the preliminary look of these subs. Except Findley, maybe.

Comment

• Hey look, Bradley, this is what happens when you play Torres. He's playing amazing and the team is overall playing better. It's ok, I completely expect you to bench him next game and then barely play him in the WC.

Findley is also playing pretty good. But his inexperience is showing. He needs to keep his head up and make better decisions.

Comment

• Torres is brilliant.........really gives us some creativity and passing from midfield. I hope we see him some in the WC.
                          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Holden and Torres both need to play. I'm nervous about our back with Bornstein and Spector though.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
                              turkey is gonna rape.
                              they've got a pretty decent team though. Arda Turan, Nihat... just think of how good they'd be if all those immigrant turkish guys would declare for turkey... Amazing.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• Arda Turan is ******* amazing!

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information