Comment

• Originally posted by TCU View Post
      Predictions:

Man U 2-0 Lille
      Giggs 12'
      Larsson 62'

Arsenal 1-1 PSV

Bayren 2-1 Real Madrid
      you a betting man? with form like that i know someone who'd like to get some more predictions from you lol
      What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
      It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

Predictions:

Man U 2-0 Lille
        Giggs 12'
        Larsson 62'

Arsenal 1-1 PSV

Bayren 2-1 Real Madrid
        Nice one with the Larsson prediction. Kaka just advanced Milan.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• tcu is unreal

Comment

• I never would've thought PSV would advance this far.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
              I'm pretty sure I remember seeing him take it, but I trust your judgement.
              But you don't trust me even though I was at the match? It was from left hand side and wipped into the far corner, meaning that it was an inswinger and as such would have to be taken by a right footed player, Ronaldo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jango View Post
                But you don't trust me even though I was at the match? It was from left hand side and wipped into the far corner, meaning that it was an inswinger and as such would have to be taken by a right footed player, Ronaldo.
                I know, I've seen the highlights again. I was just confused because I saw Giggs standing over the ball and then the camera angle changed so I couldn't see who took it.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Goodbye King Henrik.

You stayed here only 10 weeks yet you made one hell of an impact.

What a great couple of perfromances by United, getting the result when it mattered. Well done lads, now let's concentrate on the tittle.

And can people please call it the Champions League? It is not the UEFA Cup, it is a completly different competition.

Comment

• You guys catch the Valencia, Inter brawl?

David Navarro is a little wus. Comes in, clocks the guy, and runs away. Kind of funny to watch him get chased though.

Anyway, Inter should have won that one. They couldn't do anything with their opportunities.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

• what was up with Arsenal? after that own goal from PSV all they needed to do was play good defense which they havent been able to do lately at all. frustrating
                      Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

• i would give my first born for Larson to stay and complete the season

Comment

Predictions:

Man U 2-0 Lille
                          Giggs 12'
                          Larsson 62'

Arsenal 1-1 PSV

Bayren 2-1 Real Madrid
                          Originally posted by rchrd View Post
                          you a betting man? with form like that i know someone who'd like to get some more predictions from you lol

Originally posted by TH3 View Post
                          tcu is unreal
                          Thats two days in a row of ace-like predictions, im upset that Man U only got 1 goal today or else my predictions would have been absolutly dead on, like i was for tuesdays games. Well see for the next round.

Im just glad that we got a consistent group of people who contribute to the thread and we have people who know a lot about the game overseas.

Lets just make sure to continue with this thread becuase it the only place i can talk about soccer with people who know more than more, because where i live i dont know of anyone who cares about European football.

and stay tuned for more predictions from me.
                          Last edited by TCU; 03-08-2007, 12:05 AM. Reason: typo

former #1 in post count on this site
                          first to 500 posts

Comment

• Man U is in some serious trouble over the next few weeks... the striker problem is very troublesome

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy G View Post
                              You guys catch the Valencia, Inter brawl?

David Navarro is a little wus. Comes in, clocks the guy, and runs away. Kind of funny to watch him get chased though.

Anyway, Inter should have won that one. They couldn't do anything with their opportunities.
                              It was like Carmelo Anthony in that NBA brawl, comes in, breaks the guys nose and then chips it after realising what he's done!

There's a photo gallery of the brawl for people who missed it HERE

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Thats two days in a row of ace-like predictions, im upset that Man U only got 1 goal today or else my predictions would have been absolutly dead on, like i was for tuesdays games. Well see for the next round.

Im just glad that we got a consistent group of people who contribute to the thread and we have people who know a lot about the game overseas.

Lets just make sure to continue with this thread becuase it the only place i can talk about soccer with people who know more than more, because where i live i dont know of anyone who cares about European football.

and stay tuned for more predictions from me.
                                Agreed. I was suprised anyone on an NFL draft site would care about 'soccer' in the first place, but it's cool there are a few. Now I just gotta get you all to support Crystal Palace. Former home of USA internationals Gregg Berhalter and Jovan Kirovski. We pretty much suck though, so I dont really recommend it.

We do have an academy out in the states though, and a team I believe. We've already had a few American youngsters over to train and stuff.
                                What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
                                It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information