No announcement yet.

Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I agree Villa is doing very well in the transfer but the loss is still going to hurt. Everton can make some waves as well this year with a lot of the young talent they have. Garreth Bale is becoming of my favorite EPL players and I expect a big year out of him for the Spurs. I want to make a ranking but I'm so undecided right now. I almost want to put the Gunners in first at this point since Fab has said he's staying.

As for the Champions League I'll be putting all my money on Real now that Mourinho is there. Call me a sucker but I'll be shocked if they don't take it this year.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I don't think Real will do it just yet. Probably next year imo. They do have to be among the favorites tho, Jose is magic.
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        Yeah I agree Villa is doing very well in the transfer but the loss is still going to hurt. Everton can make some waves as well this year with a lot of the young talent they have. Garreth Bale is becoming of my favorite EPL players and I expect a big year out of him for the Spurs. I want to make a ranking but I'm so undecided right now. I almost want to put the Gunners in first at this point since Fab has said he's staying.

As for the Champions League I'll be putting all my money on Real now that Mourinho is there. Call me a sucker but I'll be shocked if they don't take it this year.
        I'm really loving your Gareth Bale love GF. He really clicked in the second half of the season and the future looks bright for him. Remember he is still just a kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caddy View Post
          I'm really loving your Gareth Bale love GF. He really clicked in the second half of the season and the future looks bright for him. Remember he is still just a kid.
          Yup he just dominated the 2nd half of the year. Do you know where he'll be playing this year? I think Redknapp tried him in a couple of different positions last year. Also, as you said he's still young as hell. I think he turns 22 half way through the year.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            Yup he just dominated the 2nd half of the year. Do you know where he'll be playing this year? I think Redknapp tried him in a couple of different positions last year. Also, as you said he's still young as hell. I think he turns 22 half way through the year.
            I think he will be at left back.

He has talent, no doubt, just needs to stay healthy.

Comment

• Interesting start in France. Lyon only able to muster a draw and Marseille lose to newly promoted Caen. I still back Lyon to take the league, but my Les Parisiens looked good today and Bordeaux should be up there too.

Comment

• Stevan Jovetic out 8 months, that sucks. Both for me (having a soft spot for Fiorentina) and football in general as he is a great young player and a joy to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                  Bale needs to learn to defend or move to LW. Seriously Valencia amongst others murdered him last year.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                    Bale needs to learn to defend or move to LW. Seriously Valencia amongst others murdered him last year.
                    That's why I asked if they were moving him. He's much better suited at LW.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• As far as I know, he is staying at LB for the time being.

UK, in England how many live EPL games do you generally get on free tv in a given weekend? Also, is the coverage regional?

Comment

• Chelsea/Man U Community Shield tomorrow should be a good one.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                          As far as I know, he is staying at LB for the time being.

UK, in England how many live EPL games do you generally get on free tv in a given weekend? Also, is the coverage regional?
                          pretty sure the answer is zero, the channel that broadcasts the live english football inn the uk is something that you need to take a subscription on seperately if im right, please correct me if not

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                          - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                          - Corner or Wideout in the first
                          - No reaching
                          - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Sky Sports broadcasts all the games I thought. I was also curious as to how the games are broadcasted there so good job by Rob to ask.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I had heard something about ppv or subscription as well, addict. I do know some games are free on sky and setanta, which I think are basic cable over there (setanta was in Ireland anyway).

Comment

• I just signed up for EPL fantasy for the upcoming year so if anyone else wants to as well we can start a NFLDC league.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information