No announcement yet.

Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there an option to do a draft like fantasy or is it mostly the expense based fantasy - where everyone can have the same line-up?

Comment

• Originally posted by aLARGEtopHat View Post
      Is there an option to do a draft like fantasy or is it mostly the expense based fantasy - where everyone can have the same line-up?
      The one I did on the official site of the premier league is a salary cap based game so teams can have the same players.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by aLARGEtopHat View Post
        Is there an option to do a draft like fantasy or is it mostly the expense based fantasy - where everyone can have the same line-up?
        All I have seen is the expense based type.
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          The one I did on the official site of the premier league is a salary cap based game so teams can have the same players.
          I just made one there, as well, so I'd be for a group. Saw that the fans of the local club had a group, so I got in on it. Hopefully I keep up and do alright with it. I've never done this before and usually don't do anything off of yahoo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
            I had heard something about ppv or subscription as well, addict. I do know some games are free on sky and setanta, which I think are basic cable over there (setanta was in Ireland anyway).
            You have to subscribe to Sky Sports for most of the games, and ESPN has some now as well, which is another pay channel over here.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
              Bale needs to learn to defend or move to LW. Seriously Valencia amongst others murdered him last year.
              He played LW for the whole second half of left season. Benoit Assou-Ekotto played at LB. I hope this continues.

Comment

• So anyone know any good resources for info on the EPL... doing a fantasy league at work and I want to win it and well I know next to nothing about the EPL...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Can anyone give me a good website where i can see highlights from the games that go on in Europe? I can see the boxscores on Foxsports and ESPN, but i can never see any freakin highlights.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                    Can anyone give me a good website where i can see highlights from the games that go on in Europe? I can see the boxscores on Foxsports and ESPN, but i can never see any freakin highlights.
                    footytube.com has a lot of highlights.

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                      So anyone know any good resources for info on the EPL... doing a fantasy league at work and I want to win it and well I know next to nothing about the EPL...
                      soccernet.com
                      http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...em/default.stm

I mostly use soccernet and nufcblog.com (the first for all European football news and the latter for just Newcastle)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                        footytube.com has a lot of highlights.
                        indeed. best site to get recaps/highlights. footytube has lengthy Match of the Day (MOTD) recaps that are at least 8 min long. only the major epl matches though. definitely a site to bookmark.

Comment

• So, Martin O'neil quit Villa. Sucks for them. Apparently it was due to transfer policy.

Comment

• He is real pissed about the Milner transfer.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Rangers top assisant has been in the US scouting players. He will be attending the Brazil scrimmage tomorrow and has been talking to Rangers midfielder about a certain player he has played with or against.

The names being speculated? Benny Feilhaber, Alejandro Bedoya, Clarance Goodson, and Omar Gonzalas. Benny or Goody would be the easiest for Rangers to get (both would qualify for work permits right away), but if they could some how get Omar, who is going to be a special CB IMO, it will be a huge get for both of them. The SPL isn't the greatest league, but it's helping Edu develop nicely.

Also, I'm seeing Bunker Bob being linked to Villa.

Comment

• Anyone have the rosters for today's friendly?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information