Clear All

• http://www.goal.com/en/match/49564/u...l/lineup-stats

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
    2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• That was an ugly-ass half for the Americans. Terrible.
      Horrible all across the board.

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
        That was an ugly-ass half for the Americans. Terrible.
        Horrible all across the board.
        Fun to watch tho. Awesome to see Brazil's creativity flowing again.
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Steven Gerrard.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
          12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• For those who didn't see. Never gets enough respect, way better than Rooney.

Steddy Ambition!

Comment

• Agreed, Gerrard is dirty

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                I just made one there, as well, so I'd be for a group. Saw that the fans of the local club had a group, so I got in on it. Hopefully I keep up and do alright with it. I've never done this before and usually don't do anything off of yahoo.
                Looks like it might be just us. Want to create a group so we can at least compare our teams?
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
                  For those who didn't see. Never gets enough respect, way better than Rooney.

He is unequivocally not way better than Rooney. Both are elite players. If anything, Rooney far outplayed him last year and Gerrard can only be mentioned in the same class due to past performances. To say he is way better than Rooney is just flat out incorrect.
                  Last edited by Rob S; 08-12-2010, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• Lampard needs a mention also.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                      He is unequivocally not way better than Rooney. Both are elite players. If anything, Rooney far outplayed him last year and Gerrard can only be mentioned in the same class due to past performances. To say he is way better than Rooney is just flat out incorrect.
                      I'll take Steven Gerrard for the win. BTW I was talking international.

Steddy Ambition!

Comment

I'll take Steven Gerrard for the win. BTW I was talking international.
                        Both of them kinda suck for England. While Gerrard has a clutch reputation (well deserved), Rooney has actually won more and is younger. If I am picking one player of the two for any team (international of club) I take Rooney. An argument could possibly be made for Gerrard, but he is not way better in any sense of the word.

I personally think Lampard and Gerrard carry similar value. Lamps better on the pitch and Gerrard the better leader and teammate.

Comment

• How is Gerrard the better leader and teammate? He's gotten into more trouble off the pitch than Lampard ever has.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            How is Gerrard the better leader and teammate? He's gotten into more trouble off the pitch than Lampard ever has.
                            He is considered one of the best captains in modern football history despite his issues. Lampard ****** his teammates ex and is generally a disliked man in England because he is such an ass.

Ben Roethlesberger is an extreme comparison (except for the fact that his teammates probably don't like him). An utter dick off the field, but I'll be hard pressed to pick many guys above him as a leader when I'm trying to win a game.
                            Last edited by Rob S; 08-12-2010, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                              He is considered one of the best captains in modern football history despite his issues. Lampard ****** his teammates ex and is generally a disliked man in England because he is such an ass.

Ben Roethlesberger is an extreme comparison (except for the fact that his teammates probably don't like him). An utter dick off the field, but I'll be hard pressed to pick many guys above him as a leader when I'm trying to win a game.
                              Who are you comparing to Big Ben?

And yea, comparing Gerrard and Lampard's leadership is a joke. Gerrard wills his team to victory like nobody I have ever seen. And when Zidane is calling you the best player in the world there has to be a reason. He defines what a captain should be on the pitch better than anyone I know.

I guess I would agree Rooney is the better club player at this point and he has certainly won more but it is tough to compare the two since they play different roles. I was definitely exaggerating when I said he was way better than Rooney. As a die hard Liverpool fan I just can't wait for the season to begin. We got the gunners on sunday and I'm glad Gerrard is in good form. We need to really make a push for the top 4 and it's going to be really tough this season.

Steddy Ambition!

Comment

Who are you comparing to Big Ben?

And yea, comparing Gerrard and Lampard's leadership is a joke. Gerrard wills his team to victory like nobody I have ever seen. And when Zidane is calling you the best player in the world there has to be a reason. He defines what a captain should be on the pitch better than anyone I know.

I guess I would agree Rooney is the better club player at this point and he has certainly won more but it is tough to compare the two since they play different roles. I was definitely exaggerating when I said he was way better than Rooney. As a die hard Liverpool fan I just can't wait for the season to begin. We got the gunners on sunday and I'm glad Gerrard is in good form. We need to really make a push for the top 4 and it's going to be really tough this season.
                                I say Ben is an extreme, extreme version of Gerrard.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information