Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm sorry, but I have to do this.

    Ac Milan are going to be a force this season! Robinho just signed which means our offense will have players like Ronaldinho, Pato, Ibra, Robinho, Boriello, Seedorf and Inzaghi. Add to that Gattuso, Pirlo and Ambrosini on the midfield and this is a great group of players. I admit, the defense has some question marks and our GK sucks... But I just have a feeling.

    FORZA MILAN!

    Originally posted by ElectricEye
    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

    Comment


    • I would bet on AC to take Serie A this season if I was forced into choosing. Say what you want about Zlatan in big games, but that man destroys in Serie A.
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Razor View Post
        I'm sorry, but I have to do this.

        Ac Milan are going to be a force this season! Robinho just signed which means our offense will have players like Ronaldinho, Pato, Ibra, Robinho, Boriello, Seedorf and Inzaghi. Add to that Gattuso, Pirlo and Ambrosini on the midfield and this is a great group of players. I admit, the defense has some question marks and our GK sucks... But I just have a feeling.

        FORZA MILAN!
        None of that strike force scares me nowadays...

        Inzaghi, Seedorf, Ronaldinho and all of the mids listed are over the hill.

        Ibra is massively overrated Boriello is a never was, Pato flashed potential but hasn't grown, only Robinho would really scare me there personally.

        I ber zimmer frame stocks in Milan have gone through the roof!

        XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

        Comment


        • I think AC Milan can win Serie A, but its not like that is saying much at the moment.

          I'm not sure how well Robinho is going work with Zlatan, but I don't see how Robinho can work with anyone. Who is going to the bench Pato or Ronadldinho? Boriello wants out now by the way.

          Traore to Juventus makes little to no sense at all, but I guess it's a loan.

          Hleb is a great loan for Birmingham, although its funny that Hleb hated London and moves to Birmingham. Moving to Germany, maybe to replace Ozil, would of made more sense to me.

          Does every italian team have Forza (team).
          Last edited by aLARGEtopHat; 08-31-2010, 02:42 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by aLARGEtopHat View Post
            I think AC Milan can win Serie A, but its not like that is saying much at the moment.

            I'm not sure how well Robinho is going work with Zlatan, but I don't see how Robinho can work with anyone. Who is going to the bench Pato or Ronadldinho? Boriello wants out now by the way.

            Traore to Juventus makes little to no sense at all, but I guess it's a loan.

            Hleb is a great loan for Birmingham, although its funny that Hleb hated London and moves to Birmingham. Moving to Germany, maybe to replace Ozil, would of made more sense to me.

            Does every italian team have Forza (team).
            The rumors are Boriello to Roma, which I guess would be fine. I actually think Robinho and Zlatan could form a decent partnership. Time will tell tho.
            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

            Comment


            • Boriello to Roma is pretty much/is complete from what I'm reading.

              Free loan 10/11, 5-year contract, must buy for 14 million dollars next year.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by aLARGEtopHat View Post
                I think AC Milan can win Serie A, but its not like that is saying much at the moment.

                I'm not sure how well Robinho is going work with Zlatan, but I don't see how Robinho can work with anyone. Who is going to the bench Pato or Ronadldinho? Boriello wants out now by the way.

                Traore to Juventus makes little to no sense at all, but I guess it's a loan.

                Hleb is a great loan for Birmingham, although its funny that Hleb hated London and moves to Birmingham. Moving to Germany, maybe to replace Ozil, would of made more sense to me.

                Does every italian team have Forza (team).
                he played in Germany and didnt do squat in Stuttgart

                Comment


                • The Serie A is getting interesting. Milan brings in some big guns, Inter showing weakness, Juve revamping the roster, Roma adding Boriello and keeping Burdisso, Genoa trying to get into the top 4 with an amazing summer, along with Samp and Fiorentina remaining strong. I can't wait to see how this pans out.

                  Comment


                  • I'm pretty stoked with the van der Vaart deal. Should give us a nice attacking threat to share the load with Modric.

                    Comment


                    • So Wayne Rooney pulled a Tiger Woods.
                      #Chop


                      sig by BoneKrusher

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        So Wayne Rooney pulled a Tiger Woods.
                        He has a history with prostitutes, therefore it's not on Woods' scale. Still, it's shameful that this kinda crap is going on with countless great English footballers over the past year.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by 619 View Post
                          He has a history with prostitutes, therefore it's not on Woods' scale. Still, it's shameful that this kinda crap is going on with countless great English footballers over the past year.
                          This is true but he's going to lose a lot of $$$$ now. Wonder if this is was affecting his game at all?
                          #Chop


                          sig by BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • I'm so mad. I bet Man U today at -125. I thought those were great odds. How the hell do you give up 2 goals in the 90th min and come away with a draw?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                              I'm so mad. I bet Man U today at -125. I thought those were great odds. How the hell do you give up 2 goals in the 90th min and come away with a draw?
                              thats man u for you


                              Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                              - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                              - Corner or Wideout in the first
                              - No reaching
                              - No Kelvin Benjamin

                              Comment


                              • The Werder/Bayern game was a littledisappointing. Both teams made some nice chances but the 0-0 at the end was a bit of a disappointment. Especially with players like Marin, Kroos and Mueller who were this close to scoring/creating goals. Both teams played well, but there were goals left on the table.

                                BK

                                Originally posted by AcheTen
                                JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                                Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                                Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                                Originally posted by JBCX
                                Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information