No announcement yet.

Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge win today for City. Overall a pretty solid game, although we're still struggling to get chemistry going up front but that's to be expected. Wigan never really posed any threat though. Big game next week against Chelsea now, can't wait.

Comment

• Tevez!!! Great game by City. Still struggling to generate chances but it's coming. I could stand to see less of Silva and more of Johnson/Adebayor though.

Comment

• Couldn't get a ticket for Arsenal, only gave us 1,500. :(

Managed to get a stream though.

Come on you baggies!

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
          Tevez!!! Great game by City. Still struggling to generate chances but it's coming. I could stand to see less of Silva and more of Johnson/Adebayor though.
          Really? I was glad to see Silva actually playing in most of a game. Sure, Johnson is always great to have out there. Adebayor kind of works as a guy to come on later, but I definitely find myself wishing for him to be out there since they just can't score goals.

I'm glad the depleted defense was able to hold pretty strong against Chelsea. Zabaleta made some nice plays, Kolo and Kompany were solid. Boyata (with some physical tactics) managed to not be embarassed by Drogba. Looks like Boateng should be in game shape very soon.

Woo, victory!

Comment

• I dunno, I guess I'm just not a big fan of Silva. I feel like he lacks pace out there and I'd rather have Johnson on the field. Nice to see everyone hold their own on defense though and shut down Drogba and co.

Comment

• anyone else following the Bundesliga?

Comment

• It's tough for me because the Bundesliga games aren't broadcast on any station that I get. It's all EPL, Serie A, and Champions League for me.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I've watched some stuff on ESPN3 but I can't really follow it with any devotion. I'm really just an EPL guy.

Speaking of which, check out who's leading the pack in that fantasy league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    It's tough for me because the Bundesliga games aren't broadcast on any station that I get. It's all EPL, Serie A, and Champions League for me.
                    Thats all FSC will get you. Veetle is good for La Liga and some Bundesliga though.
                    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Yeah it's pretty much Fox Soccer and then whenever ESPN shows games. They're EPL though.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                        anyone else following the Bundesliga?
                        Just us, and I've only watched a couple of games so far although I love the scores I've read. Schalke and Stuttgart ******** the bed just makes me happy.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                        Originally posted by JBCX
                        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                          Just us, and I've only watched a couple of games so far although I love the scores I've read. Schalke and Stuttgart ******** the bed just makes me happy.
                          Dortmund is playing out of their minds. Sahin and Kagawa are playing huuuuugggeeee

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                            Dortmund is playing out of their minds. Sahin and Kagawa are playing huuuuugggeeee
                            Sahin's so nasty, I'm glad to see him breaking out although it's kinda sad he's doing it for turkey, would've been extra sweet to have him on the german team to polish behind Schweini. He's got the type of talent that Cesc has even though he's taken some time to really break out.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                            Originally posted by JBCX
                            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• anyone else watching Champions League right now?

Ajax just scored against AC Milan.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• also wait till you guys see the save made by Stekelenburg on an effort by K.P. Boateng... that man is TEH LAWD.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information