• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <3 Stekelenburg

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
      <3 Stekelenburg
      he's playing out of this world right now. Seriously I've seen games of the national team where all I said was "Great job Maarten" all the time. That dude is gonna be HUGE.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• Originally posted by Addict View Post
        anyone else watching Champions League right now?

Ajax just scored against AC Milan.
        Yeah, I saw it.. I was kinda expecting a win, but I guess a draw is fine at Amsterdam Arena. To be fair, AJAX were the better team today. Robinho was crap today, but I still like this Milan team to make some noise this season.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
        I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
          Yeah, I saw it.. I was kinda expecting a win, but I guess a draw is fine at Amsterdam Arena. To be fair, AJAX were the better team today. Robinho was crap today, but I still like this Milan team to make some noise this season.
          I honestly still don't understand what's so great about Robinho. Zlatan is fantastic and an intimidating presence, but Robinho just comes across as a douche, who gets agressive waay too fast and let's be honest, so far he has done exactly squat in the big leagues.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

he's playing out of this world right now. Seriously I've seen games of the national team where all I said was "Great job Maarten" all the time. That dude is gonna be HUGE.
            He was arguably our MVP over Sneijder in the WC. Came up huge vs. Brazil, that one save on Kaka was the save of the tournament in my mind. Outside of maybe the Uraguay game he was lights out the whole tournament and it's nice to hear he's keeping it up.

Comment

I honestly still don't understand what's so great about Robinho. Zlatan is fantastic and an intimidating presence, but Robinho just comes across as a douche, who gets agressive waay too fast and let's be honest, so far he has done exactly squat in the big leagues.
              he had his moments at Real I think. He's a brillant player, but he plays on emotion rather than on the will to win which I don't like. But the offense has a chance to be special with those guys. And every time I watch Seedorff I come away impressed. One of the best technicians I've ever seen.

I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

He was arguably our MVP over Sneijder in the WC. Came up huge vs. Brazil, that one save on Kaka was the save of the tournament in my mind. Outside of maybe the Uraguay game he was lights out the whole tournament and it's nice to hear he's keeping it up.
                He really did deserve the MVP. I mean, he's playing so well that NOBODY in Holland mentions Van der Sar anymore... that's impressive considering Van der Sar is untouchable.

Originally posted by Razor View Post
                he had his moments at Real I think. He's a brillant player, but he plays on emotion rather than on the will to win which I don't like. But the offense has a chance to be special with those guys. And every time I watch Seedorff I come away impressed. One of the best technicians I've ever seen.
                I hate that Seedorf isn't called up for the national squad anymore, Van Basten, although a great player, really messed up that team.

I just think Robinho lacks the drive, the mentality to really be effective in Europe. He's inconsistent, gets riled easily and when he has an off-game you might as well completely ignore him because he won't get jack done.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

• It really is amazing when you consider that was supposed to be our weakness going into the tournament.

Comment

I just think Robinho lacks the drive, the mentality to really be effective in Europe. He's inconsistent, gets riled easily and when he has an off-game you might as well completely ignore him because he won't get jack done.
                    I agree with this, but then once in a while he just blows up everything and just dominates. I'm willing to take a chance on him for now. The possibilities are endless with that offense. The defense and Abbiati on the other hand... Let's just say that some new players would be nice. Nesta is too old, he just got beat like a drum sometimes tonight. Zambrotta is by no means elite anymore and Abbiati has just always sucked. We haven't had a decent keeper since Rossi.

Comment

It really is amazing when you consider that was supposed to be our weakness going into the tournament.
                      I disagree, the weakness was a lack of technical ability in the defensive midfield (Van Bommel and De Jong are hardly passing geniusses). The most glaring weakness was and is the left back position, Van Bronckhorst wasn't that good adn aging and the worst thing was we had and have nobody behind him.

It looks as though maybe we could get Drenthe back on his old level... that'd be good.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

• bayern squeezes another one out.

i hate them. not as much as i used to cause i love schweini, müller and lahm now, but still.

Comment

• Bob Bradley has named the first 2 call ups for the October 10 US friendley. Heath Pearce returns to the National team after being one of the last cut. Pearce's FCD teammate Brek Shea will make his USMNT debut.

Pearce I could care less about, but Shea I'm excited to see mainly cause he plays a position of need.

Comment

• I'm hoping we get to see Tim Ream join the team soon.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• actually, here's the whole roster just found it

GOALKEEPERS (2): Brad Guzan (Aston Villa), Tim Howard (Everton).

DEFENDERS (8): Carlos Bocanegra (Saint-Étienne), Steve Cherundolo (Hannover), Clarence Goodson (IK Start), Eric Lichaj (Aston Villa), Oguchi Onyewu (AC Milan), Michael Parkhurst (FC Nordsjaelland), Heath Pearce (FC Dallas), Jonathan Spector (West Ham United).

MIDFIELDERS (7): Alejandro Bedoya (Örebro), Michael Bradley (Borussia Moenchengladbach), Maurice Edu (Rangers), Benny Feilhaber (Aarhus), Stuart Holden (Bolton Wanderers), Jermaine Jones (FC Schalke), Brek Shea (FC Dallas).

FORWARDS (3): Jozy Altidore (Villarreal), Clint Dempsey (Fulham), Eddie Johnson (Fulham).

So Shea, Jones, Lichaj, and Parkhurst will make their debuts. Jones will be 32 come next World Cup, but the others are all very young

Comment

• Interesting that Dempsey is listed as a forward now.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information