No announcement yet.

Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wesley Sneijder signs extension with Inter until 2015.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...r-has-extended

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• WHY IS ADAM JOHNSON NOT STARTING?!

Tevez really needs to hurry back.

Comment

• WOLVES! Matty Jarvis needs to get called up by Capello. He's been playing out of his mind of late.

Penn State Dolphins Dodgers Wolves FC

Comment

• Sig by Me

Comment

• I screwed myself over so bad in our fantasy league today. I transferred out Vidic and Dempsey last night and if I didn't I would have finished Top 5 in the world for the month of October.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I remember making my changes at 6 in the morning yesterday, completely drunk, arguing with my computer about the playing status of Tevez. Pretty sure I got clean sheets for Howard and Hangeland, and a nice game from Nani.

Didn't actually catch any games today, but a very disappointing loss against a bottom team. Was really hoping for a good amount of points heading into the derby.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                I remember making my changes at 6 in the morning yesterday, completely drunk, arguing with my computer about the playing status of Tevez. Pretty sure I got clean sheets for Howard and Hangeland, and a nice game from Nani.

Didn't actually catch any games today, but a very disappointing loss against a bottom team. Was really hoping for a good amount of points heading into the derby.
                That was a very bad loss for Man City today. I only watched Chelsea play and they were terrible but still came out with the win. It'll be good to see Lampard back for them.

Nani was excellent again and almost had a 2nd goal late in the game but it hit off the crossbar. I'm so sick about taking those 2 out though and what could have been had I left them in. I don't know why but I'm really pissed about it haha.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Nice win by FC Dallas today over Real Salt Lake in MLS Playoffs.

Anyone here ever heard of MLS?
                  LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                    Nice win by FC Dallas today over Real Salt Lake in MLS Playoffs.

Anyone here ever heard of MLS?
                    LOL.
                    I'm actually watching the Red Bulls right now. I'm suprised the Crew lost as well even though they'll take it at home.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Get in the Toon! If we can hit 6 again, it will be amazing.
                      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Wow. I'm sure that the ref in the FC Copenhagen - Barcelona match is bought by Barca. Twice he has not sent off a Barca player that clearly deserved it, and overall he doesn't blow the whistle whenever a Barca player commits a foul or anything. I hate FC Copenhagen, but this is BS!

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                        I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Garreth Bale has been unbelievable today. Again.

Comment

• So sad still that Liverpool isn't in champions league.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                            12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• I hate being at work and missing these games damn it.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• nevermind wrong thread!

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information