No announcement yet.

Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get In, baby! C'mon the Toon. Beating Arsenal at Emirates would be ever so awesome.

Also, if you don't know who Cheik Tiote is, learn immediately. He is every bit as good as Essien outside of Essien's world class long range efforts. Serious class.
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
      Garreth Bale has been unbelievable today. Again.
      I'm glad he is on my team. :D

He made Maicon, one of the top fullbacks in football, his *****.

Comment

• That's pretty much Balotelli in a nutshell.

Comment

• Good **** so far Pool. <3 Torres.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
          12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            I screwed myself over so bad in our fantasy league today. I transferred out Vidic and Dempsey last night and if I didn't I would have finished Top 5 in the world for the month of October.
            no one in europe uses those fantasy websites ;D they all have their own, e.g. in germany we use different german websites

Comment

• Tevez needs to display some of that bulldog like approach I've heard so much about from Martin Tyler ;)

Torres looked pretty awesome today, good to see.
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                no one in europe uses those fantasy websites ;D they all have their own, e.g. in germany we use different german websites
                There are actually a ton of people from Europe on that site. It's the official EPL website.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Trying not to look through this as I have plans to watch City later and I never know when Todd is ranting about their awfulness, but WOOOO TORRES! I love the gap closing at the top, just hope they can get back in that mix.

Comment

• That is all

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• I thought they would have let him go for the hat trick.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Torres was great today. Can't say enough about him.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                          That's pretty much Balotelli in a nutshell.
                          No kidding. It's a shame because he's been the most impressive player in the last two games (EPL, didn't see the Poznan game), but that stuff isn't all that surprising from him. At least we shouldn't be at a disadvantage with Tevez and Adebayor for Wednesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            There are actually a ton of people from Europe on that site. It's the official EPL website.
                            Not sure how I took the lead with the week I had. Must have been brutal all around. Moved way up in my big league, too.

How does it work with midweek games now? Is it just a really early deadline?

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                              Not sure how I took the lead with the week I had. Must have been brutal all around. Moved way up in my big league, too.

How does it work with midweek games now? Is it just a really early deadline?
                              Yeah I think our moves have to be in before the first game starts.

It feels different to not be in first but I had a terrible week with injuries and guys not playing such as Berbatov. Congrats on taking the lead though.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• 20 year old Mikkel Diskerud has accepted a call up to the US's friendly against South Africa. Diskerud has been in great form for his club team Stabęk.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information