No announcement yet.

Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You don't rebuild a team by splashing 35 million quid on Andy Carroll. This season is basically a write off any way so why couldn't they just wait till the end of the season and actually use that money to add several new players which it easily could have done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caddy View Post
      You don't rebuild a team by splashing 35 million quid on Andy Carroll. This season is basically a write off any way so why couldn't they just wait till the end of the season and actually use that money to add several new players which it easily could have done.
      I belive they think they can salvage getting to the Champions League next season, making them more attractive to great players in the summer. But if they think that, Sunday vs. Chelsea is a must win. Otherwise that dream is over quickly.
      Last edited by Jughead10; 02-01-2011, 06:40 AM.

Comment

• If they hadn't overpaid for Carroll I would have loved what they did in the transfer window. Carroll and Suarez should be a very good strike partnership-note the word partenrship. Liverpool never had a striker to partner Torres. What this does is it allows Gerrard to play as a midfielder and it should shore up the middle. If they can get a centre back and a winger in the summer they could be a good side again

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• NFL teams soccer style:

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by boknows34; 02-01-2011, 02:56 PM.

Comment

• TBH those NFL/soccer jerseys are pretty sweet...
                I'm a state.

Comment

• I would totally strut around in the Bills Clash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                    I belive they think they can salvage getting to the Champions League next season, making them more attractive to great players in the summer. But if they think that, Sunday vs. Chelsea is a must win. Otherwise that dream is over quickly.
                    I can't see this happening. Man Utd, Chelsea, Tottenham, Man City and Arsenal are much more credible selections this season and deservedly so. Liverpool would need not one, but two of these teams to stutter big time if they are to have any chance at Champions League.

Comment

• My heart is crushed..! fernando :(

but suarez and carroll fapfapfapfapfap

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• wtf no raiders jersey? lol

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                        Originally posted by TitanHope
                        R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                        He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Pretty wild day in England. United finally loses, Arsenal blows a 4-0 lead, every game had at least 3 goals and three of them featured at least seven. And we still get Chelsea - Liverpool tomorrow.

Really glad to see James McCarthy back and playing better than ever. Love that kid.

Comment

• Wenger is a donk. Can't wait to see the highlights of that game.

I think there were 1,000 goals scored today.

Cant wait to see my boys crush the traitor tomorrow.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                            12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Get In, The Toon! Awesome display and very possibly the goal of the season by Tiote: Wrong foot, 30 yard volley!

When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Woooo-hooo, United loses, Arsenal chokes, and Tevez with a hat trick. Great day for Man City!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information