• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Morgan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Alex Morgan, you are so beautiful.

Comment

• Looks like I'll be changing my Alex Morgan background again :)

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
        2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
        2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
          Pretty sure they're all better than you are ...
          That's cool, but I don't think being better than a random guy on the internet means they're great. I'm pretty sure every prospect or player you've said sucks is far better than you as well.

Their ability is a shadow of their male counterparts.

But yeah, great pair of goals.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigaro View Post
            That's cool, but I don't think being better than a random guy on the internet means they're great. I'm pretty sure every prospect or player you've said sucks is far better than you as well.

Their ability is a shadow of their male counterparts.

But yeah, great pair of goals.
            My retort against you is not meant to advocate that they're as skilled at soccer as the men, but it seems pretty dumb to say that women are "atrocious."

Don't watch if you can't appreciate what they do.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• English players are so stupidly overvalued. Stewart downing for 20 million, ******* ridiculously bad business for Liverpool. Your telling me Downing is valued at 20 million and people are hesitant to go to 9 mil for N'Zogbia....get the **** out.
              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                English players are so stupidly overvalued. Stewart downing for 20 million, ******* ridiculously bad business for Liverpool. Your telling me Downing is valued at 20 million and people are hesitant to go to 9 mil for N'Zogbia....get the **** out.
                I was thinking the exact same thing.

Comment

• Definitely too much for Downing but I like the signing for them. It's been way too long since they've had even a decent guy on the left wing and Downing has a mean cross on him which should suit Carroll perfectly. All they need now is to start upgrading their defense.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

English players are so stupidly overvalued. Stewart downing for 20 million, ******* ridiculously bad business for Liverpool. Your telling me Downing is valued at 20 million and people are hesitant to go to 9 mil for N'Zogbia....get the **** out.
                    I would say if they were struggling to fill their english quota, then I would get the overpay. But Liverpool does not have that problem.

Comment

• Andy Carroll says hi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                        Andy Carroll says hi.
                        And Jordan Henderson. Ridiculous. And yeah, he is a good fit for Liverpool, but buy N'Zog for less and get the better player. Simple for me.

Comment

• Yeah I don't understand what Liverpool are doing. If they are interested in English players how about they give Spurs 20 mill for Defoe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                            Yeah I don't understand what Liverpool are doing. If they are interested in English players how about they give Spurs 20 mill for Defoe.
                            hahahaha, that would be an awful purchase. And knowing Redknapp he would dismiss the offer as a disgrace. I hate Redknapp so much, he is such a prick.

Comment

• All these teams are overpaying yet everyone seems to be offering crap for Gary Cahill.

Comment

And Jordan Henderson. Ridiculous. And yeah, he is a good fit for Liverpool, but buy N'Zog for less and get the better player. Simple for me.
                                Looks like that's what Villa is going to do. Take the 20 million for Downing and spend 10-12 of it on N'Zog.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information