Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
    Pretty sure they're all better than you are ...
    Fact.

    But obviously, as with EVERY sport, the men are better.
    Better, stronger, faster, bigger. No shock there Sherlock.

    But the headers Wambach has had the past 2 games have been awesome. That takes some skill, and timing. Big ballz, Abby has.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
      Fact.

      But obviously, as with EVERY sport, the men are better.
      Better, stronger, faster, bigger. No shock there Sherlock.


      But the headers Wambach has had the past 2 games have been awesome. That takes some skill, and timing. Big ballz, Abby has.
      1. Who the **** cares? I'll repeat as I did to the last guy, no one is forcing you to watch the women play.

      2. I don't think men are better than women at every sport, especially at the highest levels of competition.
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rob S View Post
        hahahaha, that would be an awful purchase. And knowing Redknapp he would dismiss the offer as a disgrace. I hate Redknapp so much, he is such a prick.
        Don't hate on the gloriousness that is Sir Harry!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post

          2. I don't think men are better than women at every sport, especially at the highest levels of competition.
          Really? Now this is interesting. What sports are you watching? Badminton? Table Tennis? Basketball, Baseball, Football, Soccer, Lacrosse, Rugby, Tennis, anything. Men are vastly superior. Look at the Olympics. Do women even compare? I'm not sure exactly where you're going with this, but i'm very interested in seeing your response.

          Comment


          • Equestrian is the only Olympic sport where men and women compete together in both the individual and team events.

            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equestr...ummer_Olympics

            The USA team that won gold in team show jumping comprised of two men and two women....... but lets not forget the four horses. :)

            Comment


            • Netball? Woman beat men by default.

              Comment


              • Someone explain to me...how the **** do you miss 3 PKs in a row? wtf

                "Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                Originally posted by TitanHope
                R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

                Comment


                • Who knows I just watched Brazil miss 4 in a row.

                  #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                  2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                  2015 2K Classic Champions


                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

                  Comment


                  • That Brazil shoot out was the funniest **** i have seen in my life

                    Comment


                    • I just saw that lmao 4 straight...wtf ahaha

                      "Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                      Originally posted by TitanHope
                      R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                      He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Jamaal-Football View Post
                        Really? Now this is interesting. What sports are you watching? Badminton? Table Tennis? Basketball, Baseball, Football, Soccer, Lacrosse, Rugby, Tennis, anything. Men are vastly superior. Look at the Olympics. Do women even compare? I'm not sure exactly where you're going with this, but i'm very interested in seeing your response.
                        There are certain aspects of things women are better at, of course there is no way to fairly compare with the male physical advantage. For example in the college 3 point contests the women tend to mop the floor with the men, of course if they were to play each men have every physical advantage but if you were to compare LeBron to Diana Turasi if she had the same physical gifts she'd be a better player. Same with swimming for example I don't think men are really much better swimmers they are just blessed to be taller, have stronger upper bodies, and testosterone. I think the skill in sports like Tennis, Golf, etc are not that far off in female sports.

                        Sig By:The Dynasty

                        2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                          There are certain aspects of things women are better at, of course there is no way to fairly compare with the male physical advantage. For example in the college 3 point contests the women tend to mop the floor with the men, of course if they were to play each men have every physical advantage but if you were to compare LeBron to Diana Turasi if she had the same physical gifts she'd be a better player. Same with swimming for example I don't think men are really much better swimmers they are just blessed to be taller, have stronger upper bodies, and testosterone. I think the skill in sports like Tennis, Golf, etc are not that far off in female sports.
                          There is still that physical advantage in those sports and men have it so they are better.

                          Bonekrusher.

                          Originally posted by JordanTaber
                          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                            There are certain aspects of things women are better at, of course there is no way to fairly compare with the male physical advantage. For example in the college 3 point contests the women tend to mop the floor with the men, of course if they were to play each men have every physical advantage but if you were to compare LeBron to Diana Turasi if she had the same physical gifts she'd be a better player. Same with swimming for example I don't think men are really much better swimmers they are just blessed to be taller, have stronger upper bodies, and testosterone. I think the skill in sports like Tennis, Golf, etc are not that far off in female sports.
                            Except, the argument isn't to pick and choose what skills you wanna compare. It's as a whole. And Rafael Nadal would wipe the court with whatever woman you would put him against. And have women tee off from the men's tee and they'd get destroyed in any set-up you use.

                            Comment


                            • I think its stupid and ignorant to try and diminish and compare women sports with men sports. They're totally diff beasts.

                              "Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                              Originally posted by TitanHope
                              R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                              He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

                              Comment


                              • Its' pretty hard to diminish women's sports anymore.

                                Bonekrusher.

                                Originally posted by JordanTaber
                                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information