Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
    Please just let the Tevez business end, already.

At least they stopped dicking around with Boateng and Given will deservedly be starting again.
    I can't wait to see Boateng back in the Bundesliga. If Bayern bring in Vidal and a starting caliber back up they'll have an absolutely unstoppable roster
    Neuer
    Rafinha - Boateng - ??? - Lahm
    Schweini - Vidal? (Gustavo)
    Robben - Mueller - Ribery
    Gomez

Depending on who starts between Lahm and Boateng that's a CL favorite.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
    Originally posted by JBCX
    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
      Looks like that's what Villa is going to do. Take the 20 million for Downing and spend 10-12 of it on N'Zog.
      Actually only 9.5 million. They arguably made 10.5 million and ended up with the better player.

Comment

• Villa raped Liverpool in that deal. There is zero chance that Downing is 10.5 million dollars better than N'Zogbia.

Comment

• Yeah Villa did a great job on that front. Aguero to Man City should be completed soon as well it looks like.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
            I can't wait to see Boateng back in the Bundesliga. If Bayern bring in Vidal and a starting caliber back up they'll have an absolutely unstoppable roster
            Neuer
            Rafinha - Boateng - ??? - Lahm
            Schweini - Vidal? (Gustavo)
            Robben - Mueller - Ribery
            Gomez

Depending on who starts between Lahm and Boateng that's a CL favorite.
            prolly be Gustavo or vanbuyten between lahm and boateng with Kroos next to schweini

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
              Yeah Villa did a great job on that front. Aguero to Man City should be completed soon as well it looks like.
              I sure hope so. Every one of the guys up front are making my head hurt, right now.

N'Zog is another solid move for Villa. Never enjoy seeing guys like him leave Wigan, as inevitable as it is. Hopefully McCarthy sticks around for a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                prolly be Gustavo or vanbuyten between lahm and boateng with Kroos next to schweini
                I dunno, with Vidal snubbing them I see Bayern going after another starting caliber CB to pair with Boateng letting Gustavo play a much more natural deep midfield position where he's much more effective. Dude's like a rich man's Khedira and will be a perfect match for Schweini.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                Originally posted by JBCX
                Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                  I sure hope so. Every one of the guys up front are making my head hurt, right now.

N'Zog is another solid move for Villa. Never enjoy seeing guys like him leave Wigan, as inevitable as it is. Hopefully McCarthy sticks around for a bit.
                  N'Zog is a fantastic move for Villa imo. He is a player I really rate. Direct, has good pace, good on the ball and is adding goals to his game at a nice rate. If he gets a decent cross on him he will be attracting attention from the top sides imo. I would rather have him than Downing if I am being honest and I don't see what makes Ashley Young much better. He can even play some LB too in an emergency.
                  When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Soccer Draft started in the fantays section

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                      I dunno, with Vidal snubbing them I see Bayern going after another starting caliber CB to pair with Boateng letting Gustavo play a much more natural deep midfield position where he's much more effective. Dude's like a rich man's Khedira and will be a perfect match for Schweini.
                      Exactly. I don't thinking they're really comfortable going in to the season with van Buyten/Badstuber playing next to Boateng. I know I'm not. However, with Vidal not signing, I would rather Gustavo stay in the midfield and let Badstuber sink or swim. If he falters early, van Buyten can be the guy for another year. That combination is better than any other midfielder that they could play instead of Gustavo. Tymoschuk is a good depth guy, and Kroos would be a good attacking spark of the bench, but we need to have some bite in that midfield. Gustavo supplies that.

Comment

• Just what we need from him amidst all this Tevez business, vintage Super Mario.

Comment

• So, anyone else feel an Aguero flop coming. I like him as a player, don't like him in the prem though. He would be fine in any top side in Italy or Spain, but I don't like the fit in the EPL, especially at City.

Comment

• I think Aguero will hold his own. Won't light it up like Chicharito in year one but should fare a bit better then Dzeko.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                            2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                            2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
                              I think Aguero will hold his own. Won't light it up like Chicharito in year one but should fare a bit better then Dzeko.
                              Dzeko confuses me.....he is perfect for the prem. I think if he gets game time he will be a great player for City. Unfortunately you need to produce immmediately or you're ****** at city, so he may be riding the pine, especially if Tevez stays. But, as far as Aguero, he will be alright.....I'm not saying total bust. I am saying he performs nowhere near the sum paid for him and may be shipped off the Italy or Spain for 25 million in a year or two.

I mean, 38 million? Thats Andy Carroll money hahahahaha :) Couldn't resist.....now if only Mike Ashley would spend it :(

Comment

• god damn Andy Carroll.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information